Chapter 41: So Much For Thanksgiving

Hi guys! So here's the next chapter! I don't know when the next update will be. I hope it's soon but I really don't know. The soonest will be Saturday. But anyway I hope you guys like this chapter!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 41: So Much For Thanksgiving

Episode 22: Agendas

I didn't understand. I had no idea what I did. Mr. Bruce and Dick were both mad at me now. I knew why Mr. Bruce was mad at me, but Dick was the one that was confusing me. I have no idea what I did to him for him to be so mad at me. He's been keeping to himself and avoiding me. I really didn't like it. I asked Liz, but she said it wasn't for her to say. Today was Thanksgiving. Although it didn't really seem like it with how things were in the house. I mean Mr. Bruce even left early this morning and hasn't came back yet. I was currently talking on the phone with Liz.

"Can I go over to your house?" She complained, "my mom and step dad are in this mood that's driving me insane"

"Want to trade places?" I offered, "Mr. Bruce left and Dick's been stuck in the training room, Alfred left dinner ready which doesn't even consist of a turkey that I'm pretty sure none of us are even going to eat together. I just don't understand the holidays in this house."

"So?" She said, "Do what old you would do?"

"What's that?" I asked

"Grab them by the ear and drag them to the table" She joked

"I'm serious Liz!" I groaned

"So am I" She replied, "those two are workaholics! I mean I knew that when I didn't know about their double life! Now I know they were worse than I thought. You see Alfred is there to make sure they eat and you're there to make them take a break."

"No...I don't want to do anything to make them mad" I sighed, "I mean I don't even know what I'm supposed to apologize for with Dick and to make things worse, you do but you won't tell me!"

"So he's still in a mood?" She sighed.

"Yes" I replied.

"Hey, do me a favor and ask him he's having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Thanksgiving" she said. I frowned confused. I could hear the tease in her voice.

"Is there a double meaning in there?" I said confused, "because I really don't see what a sandwich has to do with him being upset with me."

"Nothing, never mind" she sighed, "he's already mad enough at you, he can be mad at me all he wants, unlike you I don't care...which is what I'm about to do. Hang on a second I'll call you right back"

"What are you going to do?" I said.

"I'll call you right back!" She said

"Liz I swear...he's already mad don't make things worse!" I said into the phone.

"I'll call you right back!" she repeated.

"Liz! Don't you dare hang up on me!" I said into the phone.

"Stop being so clingy, woman!" She said, "it's unattractive!"

"Liz!" I said annoyed, but she hung up on me.

Narrator

With Dick

He's been in the training room trying to get rid of his anger and jealousy. He tried not to think about how close Alejandra and Kaldur have been getting. He tried to keep his mind focused on the project, but the kiss between Kaldur and Alejandra stayed stuck in his mind. He miss stepped on his landing and went crashing to the floor. He punched the floor annoyed. His phone started to ring. He stood up and grabbed it from where he had it put. He looked at the caller I.D. and saw that it was Lizzie calling. He picked it up, even though he didn't want to.