Chapter 13: Confessions

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. Hope you guys like it! Sorry I took so long.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 13: Confessions

Episode 13: Alpha Male

The League was currently working on fixing the Cave. We were all sitting at the table. I had my head against the table. We were all annoyed with what just happened. I mean we were just attacked in OUR place, OUR second home and we lost! How could we lose in our home?! Not to mention, the betrayal was a major hit. But its R.T. He's a robot. I don't know if it really counts as betrayal with him. Because we really don't know...We don't know if he betrayed us willingly or if he betrayed us because someone reprogrammed him to do so. It was confusing and I didn't know what to do. I don't know if D should be plotting revenge or a rescue. Like I said before, I don't plan, I just act. I had headphones plugged in listening to music. But it wasn't loud enough to block the others around me.

"thanks, but no thanks" I heard K.F. say. I rose my head to see Green Arrow setting a bowl of pretzels on the table. K.F. rejecting food...there really is a first for everything.

"Yeah, what we want is answers about Red Tornado and his siblings" Robby said

"Exactly!" K.F. said. Green Arrow reached for the bowl and K.F. stopped him, "leave the bowl" He started to munch on the pretzels. Ok, so much for the first time for everything. I suddenly heard S.B. shout. I looked over to see him pulling Kal by the shirt. The wind wrapped around me and I appeared in between them. I shoved S.B. off.

"S.B. Cool it!" I yelled.

"that android and his maniac family nearly killed M'gann" S.B. yelled. I looked at him curiously. He's sure been worried about M'gann a lot lately. Something was going on between them. I mean he was exaggerating a bit seeing as I absorbed her pain, so the fire didn't affect her as much. But this was totally cute how he was being protective with her! I'm so happy for her- wait a minute! Right now is not the time to be fangirling about this as I struggled to keep him from Kal. Although, I had no idea why he was mad at Kal because of this. I took off my headphones.

"that andriod was our friend" I argued, "don't you think he deserves the benefit of the doubt?!"

"that still doesn't give him the right to hide something like that" S.B. argued as he gave a pointed look at Kal. Wait what? I turned around and looked at Kal.

"what's he talking about?" I asked.

"Connor, what are you doing?!" Meg yelled flying over before Kal could even respond. Connor...why Connor? How do people expect me to come up with a cute nickname with the name Connor? Con-Con? Connie? Ugh! those are terrible.

"Kaldur knew we had a traitor among us and said nothing!" Con-Con said angry. See? See what I mean? I got a lot to think of something for that.

"You knew?" Robby said

"and you didn't tell us?" K.F. said, but the way he said us was meant as in K.F., Robby, and me.

"I sought to protect the team from-" Kal started

"protect us from what? Knowledge that might have saved our lives?" Arti yelled interrupting him.

"you almost died!" S.B. turned to look at Meg.

"hey, we can at least listen to what-" I started

"Listen?!" S.B. and Arti yelled back at me interrupting me.