Chapter 30: Robin's Right?

I know you guys are getting antsy for her and everyone to remember, but if I rush things, its not going to be as good as I want them to be. I'm sorry :( And I also have even worst news. I might not have internet starting tomorrow. So I won't be able to publish chapters even if I have them done and I don't know how long I'll be without internet either. =( Well...I guess for suresys I'll have it by January 5th because that's when I return home. I am actually visiting family right now which is also the reason I don't update as fast as I used to. But I promise that as soon as I get internet. I will publish!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 30: Robin's right?

Why was this place making me feel such a strange way? I looked around the room observing the details of the house. I felt my eyes beginning to water. My emotions were overwhelming me right now and I had no idea why. I noticed a butler standing in front of Dick and me.

"This is Alfred" Dick said introducing me, but his face changed to one of concern when he looked at me "Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah" I said looking to the ground and blinking trying to get rid of the excess water, "I just got something in my eye"

"Let me see" He said

"I'm okay" I replied smiling as I looked back at them when my eyes returned to normal.

"Would you like something to drink miss?" Alfred asked.

"May I have a glass of water please?" I asked

"I'll get that for you" He said as he excused himself and walked out.

"Here, you can wait here and I'll go get the project" Dick smiled, "I'd let you in my room, but Mr. Bruce is strict on me bringing girls up there"

"Its fine," I laughed, "I don't mind, Ms. Diana was actually pretty strict on my guy friends entering my room too"

"Okay, I'll be right back then" He said as he walked out. I sat on the couch with my hands on my lap. I looked around the place. I shook my head. I just need to get this project done and get out of here as fast as I can. I don't like how this place makes my emotions go out of whack. I was broken from my thoughts when I heard this whining sound. I looked around for the source of the sound. I suddenly felt something at my feet. I looked down toward my feet and found this tan Chihuahua leaning against them trying to get my attention. She was so cute. I picked her up into my arms. She was so hyper. I blocked my face so she wouldn't lick it. She was whining from excitement. I never had a dog be so excited to see me. It took me a moment to calm her down. She climbed onto my shoulder as if looking for something. When she realized whatever she was looking for wasn't there, she came back down and laid on my lap. I pet her as she laid there wagging her tail. I stopped petting her when I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it checking that it was a text from Amy. It was a picture of Amy, Drake and Phil. They all had a fudge covered donut in their hands taking a bite. I couldn't help but laugh. The text said:

If you come visit, we'll buy you a donut! :) :) :) ;)

Those jerks...it's not that I'm obsessed with donuts. I just didn't like that mine was stolen. I swear if I ever run into that hero again, he's buying me a donut. I heard the Chihuahua whine in my lap as she realized my attention was no longer on her. She rolled in my lap as she tried to regain my attention. I sent a quick text inviting them to the celebration they were having here for me. I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned to see Mr. Wayne standing at the doorway.

"Oh, Mr. Wayne Hi" I said. The dog jumped off my lap and began to hide beneath the couch. I stood up.

"Are you in need of something Alejandra?" He asked