Chapter 12: Stronger Bonds

Hey guys! Sorry I've been busy a lot, but I'm trying to update as fast as I can. I am trying my best to update as fast as I can. But I just want to thank all of you who comment because they give me loads of motivation!! Thanks again! Anyway Here you go!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 12: Stronger Bonds

I woke up confused and lost. I felt this sharp pain coming from my wrists. I heard this annoying voice beside me complaining. I opened my eyes to find chains wrapped around my wrists hanging from a ceiling bar that didn't look so secure. I looked around to notice this was an abandoned warehouse. Of course it is...It can never be original can it? I noticed that the ceiling wasn't that high off the ground. I noticed Rebecca tied to a pole in the center of the room.

"About time you woke up" She complained as she struggled against the rope. Rope? Rope?! Why did she get the rope and the floor?! That's it! I'm calling favoritism! Wait...what was Rebecca doing here? I thought the team was protecting her...what the hell?! What happened to my team?! What if they're hurt?! Oh God! These bastards are going to regret what they did when I break free. For every drop of blood or even one minor scratch, they'll pay 100x worse than the damage caused. No one hurts my team. I grabbed onto the chains and started climbing up toward the bar. "exactly what are you going to do to get us out of here anyway?"

"I'm working on it" I complained as I climbed up. I was about to reach for the bar. But then there was this sharp pain that spread all through my body. I bit my lip struggling to hang on, but then I let go unable to handle it. I went crashing down. I bounced as the chains forced me back into my normal position. My wrists shooting pain signals to my brain. I think the force might have damaged my wrist. I looked and saw Mr. Electric standing there with a smirk on his face. Oh how I'd love to be the one to wipe it off...I also noticed another man standing beside him. This man had silver armor though which was different from the rest. Mr. Clone was nowhere to be found.

"Good morning girls" Mr. Silver said, "I believe that's the custom greeting in your planet here is it not?"

"it's evening" Rebecca muttered looking at the ground.

"well I'll tell you something that's not a custom" I said struggling against the chains, "kidnapping!" Mr. Electric rose his hand at me and I suddenly felt another sharp pain. I bit my lip trying to fight the pain.

"that's enough" Mr. Silver said as he put his hand over his and set it down. I started breathing heavily when the pain stopped. I glared at Mr. Electric. "we need her conscious" Then I realized. Why did they take us both? If they wanted Rebecca, they got her...so why take me? Unless they have no idea who is who...so they brought us both...as long as they don't know who she really is, we might be able to buy enough time for me to figure out a plan. This is good...we just got to keep them from knowing whose who.

"I knew this hero thing was stupid!" Rebecca yelled at me annoyed, "this is all your fault! I bet I wouldn't be in this mess if you guys could do your job right!" Oh God...is this girl stupid?! She's telling them exactly who she is! And She is who they want! You'd think she'd want to keep that secret or at least point the finger at me! She turned to the guys. "look I"m Rebecca Anderson, can you just tell me what you want from me, so I can go?" I looked at her dumbfounded. This girl really is an idiot. I let out a sigh. Ok here goes nothing.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled back at her, "How many times do I have to tell you idiots I don't need protection?! I am capable of handling myself!" I turned to the kidnappers. "Don't listen to that hypocrite! I'm the real Rebecca Anderson!" Rebecca Anderson turned to glare at me.