Chapter 15: Camping Trip

Ok so this is the episode where Zatanna comes in, so I thought this would be a good time to mention this, since it completely slipped my mind to mention this in the beginning. I need a favor from all of you! So a pet peeve of mine is when I'm reading fanfiction and the original characters are completely different from how they are from whatever show they're from. I'd absolutely hate it if I am doing that. So if you think I am whether its Zatanna or anyone else. Please let me know! I mention Zatanna especially, because you know Al is not going to like her (-_-') So if you think she is out of character. Please don't hesitate to tell me! Although she's hardly in this chapter, but future reference wise.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 15: Camping Trip

Episode 15: Humanity

Narrator

At the Cave

The team was currently training. Everyone in their hero costumes besides Wally. Dick was currently training with Artemis and Kaldur with M'gann. Alejandra stood in the sidelines with Wally. She just barely switched out with M'gann. There wasn't enough room for her and Connor to train on the platform with the other two groups, so they just rotated out. Alejandra's been ignoring Dick since that night. She's been trying to push it behind her, but just one look at him just made her remember. She looked at Wally annoyed as he sipped his lemonade and let out a comfortable sigh.

"Ah...just what the doctor ordered" Wally said

"How's the arm doing, Wally?" Captain Marvel said coming over.

"Well, nothing wrong that nachos can't cure" Wally sighed as he leaned back in the recliner.

"Nachos? Oh!" Captain Marvel said rushing off, "I'll get you some!" Alejandra smacked Wally on the back of his head.

"Ow!" He complained

"You are unbelievable!" Alejandra told him annoyed, "He's being a complete sweetheart worrying about you and you're taking advantage!"

"hey, the only reason I'm in a cast is to cover for you!" He whispered back at her. She looked up at the ceiling. When Wally realized his arm wasn't injured anymore and Alejandra's coincidentally was, she had to let him in on the secret. The one good thing about the rejection was that she got grounded by Batman for going out late and without permission and not returning till the next morning. She hadn't told anyone where she went and what she was doing during that time. But anyway, she was able to heal during that punishment and the rest of the team had no clue.

"Good work everyone" Black Canary said stopping the training, "In fact, its been a very productive week"

"Yeah, for everyone except Kid Malingerer" Artemis retorted.

"Hey! Arm broken in combat against The Injustice League here" Wally replied.

"Oh the poor baby..." Alejandra teased him pinching his cheeks. He glared at her.

You know I love you!

K.F.: I knew it!

A smirk appeared on his face. She rolled his eyes.

Not how I meant idiot

"I've really enjoyed being your den mother this week" Black Canary smiled.

"So is training done?" Alejandra asked, "because I was technically in the woods searching for firewood..like..." Alejandra grabbed Wally's 'good' arm and checked his watch. "two hours ago"