Author Message (Not a chapter)

Sorry, to interrupt your reading. There are a few things I'd like to say and I want to get it out all at once so I don't bore you again later on. If you want to find the important stuff it's in bold.

1. Thank you for reading! Many of you probably don't realize how thankful I am for you actually taking the time to read my work. I'm doing this purely for fun, and did not expect anyone to really read it.

2. I don't want to be one of those people who is all like, vote, share, comment, follow and all that fun stuff but there is my little nudge in that direction. It's more of a confidence boost for me than anything else. I was thrilled when I saw that I'd gotten 100 votes for this story. And 1200 views??? Wow! I really appreciate the support!

3. Feedback! I really want to hear about ways that I can improve my writing. If you guys have any opinions on how I can do better or simply want to point out something that you thought I did well, please tell me! I take that stuff into consideration when I write and helps me get new ideas or understandings of and for my writing.

4. Are there other stories you'd like to see happen in the future? And I'm not just talking Merlin, I'm talking about any fandom. As long as I've seen/read it before of course.

5. I just want to thank those in other countries that have read this. This is of course a BBC show from the UK and I'm from the US. Not the best combination when it comes to speech styles. So I'd like to say thank you for reading despite this. The last I checked there were 9 different countries reading. 9! That's amazing! Thanks guys!

6. I just moved across the country. I'm starting a new school, meeting new people and learning the culture of a new place. I'm a busy person. I'm going to try to update at least twice a month if not more. But please understand, I've got a lot going on and I do this anonymously so if I am somewhat early or late with my chapters I apologise. I write as a stress reliever. I might randomly write a chapter and publish it a day after writing the last one.

7. Lastly, I'd like to take a moment to say that if you have questions/requests feel free to message me. Comments are welcome as well. I always read them, even if I'm a bit slow about it. Actually I can read an entire Harry Potter book in less than two hours so slow may not be the right word. More like busy at all times except late night/early morning

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

- Low Key