Intruder

Merlin and Lancelot bolted out of the room and towards where Merlin knew the king was, to the other knights followed when they saw Lance's sword drawn. Merlin had a spell already prepared in his mind to apprehend any opponents that he met and the knights all had swords at the ready.

Luckily neither was needed. They managed to get to the king before he was even alerted to the danger.

Merlin threw open the door and Arthur looked up in surprise from where he was sitting at a table with several others, "Merlin?" He asked, "Lancelot? What's wrong."

"Intruder, Sire." Lance said as Merlin scanned the room for any signs of magic, "Mordred told us to find you. One of Heldin's." 

Arthur stood, "Where?"

"Don't know yet. Mordred said you were here and that was about it.

Percival saw the man in the market and followed him. He's heading towards the citadel, may already be there. Have you found Arthur?

Yes. Merlin sent the druid a mental picture of where they were.

Merlin turned to Lancelot, "Did the others wait outside?"

"Yes."

"Alright, can you tell them to only let Mordred through please." Merlin said to the knight.

The others in the room looked frightened and somewhat panicked.

"Merlin." Arthur said, "Are you still talking to Mordred?"

"Yes. He said Percival is following the man. I'm assuming he's the one who recognized him."

"I see. And he's coming this way?"

"According to Mordred." Merlin said.

"Excuse me sire, but shouldn't you go somewhere safer?" One of the stone masons asked.

"I doubt that there is anywhere safer at the moment." Arthur muttered as he went to stand by Merlin. "Is there anyway you can find this man without him noticing?"

"Maybe..." Merlin said slowly. "Id need to look over the whole of Camelot so he wouldn't know. And that would take a lot of concentration on my part not to mention magic."

"Can you do it here?"

"Well yes. It will take some time."

"Then get to it." Arthur said in exasperation.

"Can I at least sit down?!" Merlin grumbled.

"Insaid get to it. Do whatever it is you need to."

Lancelot looked back and forth between the two of them and internally groaned. How had they not gotten themselves killed yet?

Merlin sat down where Arthur had been sitting at the head of the table and closed his eyes, hands flat on the table, "I'd advise all of you to stop touching the table and preferably scoot away from it." He said.

"Have you ever done this spell?" Lancelot asked curiously as the stone masons moved away quickly.

"Uhh. Not really seeing as I'm just combining two spells together." Merlin said, "As scrying spell and a overview spell. So hopefully it will... Let's see."

He started mumbling the spell under his breath and his eyes flared gold under his eyelids. Gold lines flared from his hands and spread across the table, weaving around and changing colors. Arthur and Lancelot both stared down at the table while most of the stone masons backed even farther away from it. "That's beautiful." Lancelot muttered as Camelot was shown from above.