Chapter 14

A/N: Hi! I want to thank you all for reading this far! It means a lot to me that you guys like the story and are enjoying it. I wanted to just take a moment to let you know that this book is going to gradually become more and more sexual from this point on. I'm just ⚠️WARNING⚠️ those of you reading that if this chapter makes you uncomfortable in any way, it might be best if you skip those parts or stop reading this book. I've also already put warnings in the description of the book about the age gap and sex things, but still, some may wander in here not even reading that beforehand. Also, keep in mind that the main character is of legal age, so there's nothing taboo about it. So just once again 🛑STOP READING IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE🛑 No need to leave hate comments or anything about how uncomfortable or gross you think this story is because I'm sure some people out there enjoying it for what it really is.

Also, another favor I'd like to ask is if you guys find any typos, please bring them to my attention! I'm constantly editing previous chapters, but sometimes I miss things.😭

And one last teeny, tiny favor I'd like to ask is if you have any suggestions or scenarios you'd like to take place in this story, INBOX ME AND LET ME KNOW! I love hearing from you guys and would be willing to take your suggestions into consideration if it means the story would be more enjoyable for you.❤️

Anyways, if you read this far, thank you, and I love you!❤️💕😘 I hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

*Michael's POV*

"Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play! And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate! Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake! Shake it off, shake it off!" Nicole sings at the top of her lungs while dancing in her seat and whipping her hair.

I'm laughing uncontrollably at her dramatization of every word while I try to keep my hands steady on the steering wheel.

She looks over at me. "I love this song, don't you?"

"Yeah," I say between laughs. "it's a good one."

She drops her jaw and tilts her head at me. "Just 'good'? It's amazing! I mean the whole message of it, not paying attention to the haters? Iconic."

I look at her and smile. "You're so cute; you and your teenybopper music." I say while reaching up to pinch her cheek.

She scoffs at me and swats my hand away playfully. "Taylor Swift is not a 'teenybopper' artist." She says while raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, she is." I say, nodding my head vigorously as if that would help to prove my point.

She crosses her arms and looks away from me. "Okay, then, Grandpa. What do you listen to?"

I laugh and gesture towards the radio. "Tune to 104.7."

She rolls her eyes and reaches for the knob. She adjusts it until the static can no longer be heard and the melody begins to pour out from the speakers.

"Little Red Corvette." She says. "Prince."

I look at her, surprised. "You know it?"

"Of course! My major is music after all."  She reaches for the volume, turns it up, then sits back in her seat and closes her eyes.

I let mine fall upon her for a moment- I have never seen someone look so beautiful and content. Like anything could happen in that moment, and no matter what it was, it couldn't interfere with her feelings.

"I guess I should've closed my eyes
When you drove me to the place where your horses run free
'Cause I felt a little ill when I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me
Believe it or not, I started to worry
I wondered if I had enough class
But it was Saturday night, I guess that makes it all right
And you say, "Baby, have you got enough gas?", Oh yeah..."