Chapter 27

*Nicole's POV*

"I just can believe she'd do something like this." I say as I lay in Michael's arms. "I thought she was my best friend, I loved her like a sister, y'know?"

"I know sweetheart, I'm so sorry."  He says while stroking my hair. "Everything's gonna be fine, we'll get the restraining order approved and the EPO is already in effect, I'm just lucky I got the whole thing on tape."

"I'm glad you did." I say. "But I know Lucy and I don't think she's going give up that easy."

"Well, she'd better, because I won't think twice about trying to get her butt thrown in jail if she tries to pull anything like this again." he says.

"Why would she even do this?" I ask him, completely confused as to why my best friend would betray me like this.

"Jealousy. She doesn't want me, she just wants you to be unhappy." he says. "But as long as I'm around, I'm going to do everything I can to keep you happy, okay?"

I nod. "Okay."

"So, have you thought about that open mic night at all?" He asks while stroking my hair.

I sit up and readjust myself. "Actually, yeah I have. Y'know, I really wasn't going to give it a second thought, but after everything you went through today, I figure it's the least I could do to thank you for putting up with it."

His face instantly lights up. "Really?" he beams.

I smile and nod. "Really. And, oh my God, please don't think this is weird, um, I actually wrote a song about you... and I'm thinking about singing it when I perform." I say, nervously awaiting his reaction.

"You wrote a song, about me?" he asks with his eyes slightly watering.

"Well, it's more about us, but I've been working on it for awhile now and I think it's done, and I'm ready for you to hear it." I say while taking his hand in mine.

"Oh, sweetie, I'd love to hear it! Will you please sing it for me? I'll grab your guitar." He starts to get up from the couch, but I stop him.

"Actually, I want the first time you hear it to be when I perform it. If I find you in the crowd and focus on your reaction, maybe I won't be so nervous." I say while brushing a strand of hair out of his face.

He blushes. "God, you barely touch me like that and I get butterflies." he say before hiding his face in his hands.

I smirk and decide to mess with him a little bit. "Touch you?" I ask him. "Like this?" I say while jabbing my hands under his armpits and using my fingertips to tickle him furiously.

"Ah! Stop it!" he says through a laugh that is almost a cackle. "I can't handle it!"

"Fight back then!" I say as I move one of my hands to his neck to tickle him there.

He screeches and grabs my arm before tickling under my armpit causing me to yelp in surprise  and grab his other arm and twist it into a position it probably shouldn't have gone in.

"Ouch!" he yells before taking his hands off of me to rub his elbow. "That hurt! You're too rough!" he says, almost sounding angry.

"Oh my God, baby, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" I say before rubbing his elbow with my hand.

We make eye contact and he smirks at me.

"What?" I ask him with a laugh.

"Just kidding." he says before pushing me on the floor and climbing on top of me, almost tickling me to the point of insanity.

"Cheater! That's cheating!" I yell while desperately trying to fight back. "Stop!" I say while pinching his arm.

"Ow! Okay, I'll stop." he says, still laughing hysterically at how conniving he was.

I expected his weight to be lifted of me right away, but he just stared at my lips, then back at my eyes before leaning in and kissing my lips hard.

I relaxed my mouth against his and began kissing him back.

"Can we do it again?" he asks me between kisses. "Have sex? I know you're probably still hurting, but I've been thinking about last night all day today and I just want you so bad." he says.

I moan against his mouth. "Did you buy condoms?" I ask him.

"Buy con- no! I was too busy trying to get your psycho friend off of our butts and file that EPO today! Do you really think I had time to stop for condoms before I had to pick you up? I had to drive all the way downtown and back here." he says before moving down to kiss my neck.

"You're telling me they don't have a CVS in downtown LA that you could've stopped at?" I ask him while tugging on the collar of his suit jacket. "There's literally one on every corner."

"Well, yeah. There is, but you know how hard it is to find parking down there, baby." he says.

I sigh. "Well, I guess one more time without one would be harmless, but you have to promise you'll pull out in time." I tell him while burying my hands in his hair.

"I promise!" he says slightly frustrated. "Can I undress you now?"

"Only if you let me undress you." I respond.

"Deal." he says back and before I knew it, we were at each other's throats on the ground desperately trying to pry every piece of clothing we had on off of each other. Soon enough, we were both completely naked and still kissing each other furiously.

I felt his erection press firmly against my area, his throbbing tip gently making contact with my slit every once in a while causing both of us to softly moan at the sensation.

"How bad does it hurt down there?" He asks me as I feel his hand snake down to gently rub my clit with his fingers.

His touch causes me to clench my muscles and throw my head back in ecstasy. "Not that bad, especially now that you're doing that."

He laughs. "You make me feel like a real man, you know that?" he says while moving his head down to my area.

I silently thank God in my mind that he's going to allow me to experience Michael's mouth down there again even though I know what we're doing right now is the definition of sinning.

He was centimeters away from attaching his lips to my clit when we heard someone bang on the front door.

"Nicole! I know you're in there, open this damn door, now!" I hear the voice of my father scream.

Shit.