Chapter 18. Niley Koran

Quick Note: Thanks to everlark101 (aka Lilly)  for the couple name "Niley Koran" though usually I'll just call them "Rialler" That will be the OFFICIAL COUPLE NAME! woo! 

Chapter 18

“Niley Koran” I laughed one of my work mates as she held out the magazine to me “Real or fake?”

I laughed and took the magazine, looking over the cover picture of Niall and I sitting in the ice cream booth, smiling and laughing on our shopping trip a couple of weeks ago

“So when does your Irish man get back?” she asked

“Today” I blushed, checking my watch “In 2 hours actually”

“Then what are you doing here?” she laughed picking up my bag and chucking it onto the table I was sitting at centered in the middle of the staff room “Go home!”

I shook my head “I don’t finish my shift until-“My watched beeped and I laughed again “Now”

“Go” she laughed pulling me out of my chair and hooking my bag on my arm “Go home, get changed, get your baby boy and go see your man!”

I rolled my eyes and stumbled out the door as she pushed me, swiping my time card I was out of there and back home within the minute.

“Hey Mum” I called, dropping my bag on the hall table and pulling off my scrub shirt “Was Draco okay?”

Stella looked up from her place at the kitchen table as I walked in and smiled “He was fine honey”

I frowned “You okay?”

“Yes of course” she smiled “Sit down for a second?”

I sat down at the table slowly and gave her a confused look “What’s this about?”

“Draco’s Doctor called, she said that although you hadn’t properly decided on the therapy treatment but there’s a doctor down in Edgware who’s willing to give Draco a two weeks’ worth of therapy for a very low price” she smiled “I wanted to talk to you about it”

“I can’t afford to take him all the way up to Edgware” I whispered “I have my job and-“ I paused. I didn’t want to say Niall.

Stella laughed “And Niall, I know I know”

I blushed

“That’s what I wanted to talk to you about” she smiled taking my hand over the table “I have a work conference that I need to attend up in Edgware next week, I was going to ask for a week off to look after Draco after the conference and take him up for his therapy, Audrey said she’d come up with me as well to look after him for the first week”

I blinked “You would really do that?”

“Of course darling, he’s my grandson” she laughed “What I want to make sure of is that you are comfortable with me taking him and being alone for 2 weeks”

I nodded “Of course, I’ll be fine, absolutely; the boys are only 5 minutes away”

“And they’re always welcome to come and stay as well” she winked

“Of course” I groaned “But thank you for doing this Mum”

“Anytime sweetheart, now are you going to go and meet Niall at the airport?”

I nodded

“Are you taking Draco?”

“I think so; he’ll want to see his uncles”