Chapter 40. Tackling Boys

• Dedicated to IM SORRY!

                                            {{{{{  PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE!  }}}}}

Chapter 40

We didn’t even reach Sean’s work before we caught up to him; he was waiting out the front and ran down the block to tackle Niall.

“Niall!” he screamed, knocking Niall over onto the green grass of a front yard.

“Jesus Sean, get off me” laughed Niall, whacking him. Sean laughed loudly and sat up with a giant grin.

“Your dad told me you were coming, so I took the day off, then I assumed you’d come by work so I’ve been here all morning” Sean smiled before looking up at me “You must be Riley”

“You must be Sean” I replied with a smile. Sean jumped up and gave me a short hug.

“Nice to finally meet you” he said, letting me go and giving me a cheeky grin “Niall calls me once a week and let me tell you, he has not stopped going on about you, Riley this, Riley that, I think I’m in love with her, what do I do, how do I tell her, I swear at one point he was ready to burst out of his skin and just pr-“

Niall leapt up and tackled Sean to the ground, screaming at him.”Shut up you bastard, I don’t whine like that at all, what the hell are you talking about”

“Just telling the lovely lady the truth” Sean laughed, shielding his face from Niall’s attacking hands.

“Niall, what did I tell you about being nice to your friends” I frowned

Niall jumped up and wrapped his arms around my waist, peppering my neck with kisses. “He deserved it” he whined in my ear

“You sound like Draco” I laughed

“That’s your son right?” asked Sean, standing slowly and away from Niall’s stupid glare

“It is” I said, patting Niall’s cheek to draw his attention away from Sean “He’s at the park with Bobby and Greg”

“Can I meet him?” Sean asked quickly, his eyes widening with excitement “Niall told me all about him and sent me photos and he is absolutely gorgeous, I mean-“

“Sean loves kids” interrupted Niall “You give him Draco you’ll never get him back”

“Ever” nodded Sean

I laughed “Well then should we head to the park?”

San nodded again “Unless you had something planned Niall”

“Nothing that can’t wait till tomorrow, this town isn’t that big and nothing’s going anywhere” Niall smiled, pecking my lips “Let’s go introduce Uncle Sean to his nephew”  

“Lets” I smiled, letting Niall lead me in the direction of the park. Sean and Niall walked on either side of me, mucking around behind my back, hitting each other and poking tongues out at each other. It was quite funny and Sean looked exactly like he did in all the photos Niall had shown me, shaggy brown hair, a kind smile and warm blue eyes. He was exactly as Niall had described him too, funny, sensitive and annoying.

“Daddy!” screamed Draco as Niall, Sean and I entered the park; Bobby was pushing Draco on the swings with Greg on the swing next to him. Bobby stopped the swing and the little blonde boy dropped his feet to the floor and came running at us.

“Daddy, Daddy” laughed Draco as Niall swung the little boy up into his arms and kissed his cheek.

“Hey buddy” smiled Niall “Having fun?”

“Yes” Draco grinned “Pa push me on the swing”

“Did you go really high?”

“Yeah!”

“You remember to hold on tight when that happens, you hear?”

“Yes Daddy”

“Give your mum a kiss” Niall leant over and placed Draco near me, the little boy kissed me on the cheek and grinned cheekily.

“Who that?” asked Draco, pointing at Sean

“That’s Uncle Sean, he’s daddy’s best friend”

“Hi Uncle Sea”

“Hi buddy” smiled Sean “You wanna come play on the slide with me?”

“Yeah, yeah!”

Niall passed Draco over to Sean and the two of them ran off towards the slide, Sean tripping on the way and face planting, causing us all to laugh and Draco to fall over on him with a small giggle.

“God he’s so cute” said Niall, pulling me onto his lap as he sat down on the park bench.

“So is his Daddy” I grinned, giving Niall a sweet kiss

“You’re pretty cute too”

“I love you”

“I love you more” he winked

I giggled and wrapped my arms tightly around Niall, cuddling into his neck as his arms wrapped around my waist and he sang softly in my ear, something I hadn’t heard before.

‘It’s you, it’s you, it’s you, they add up to and I’m in love with you’

 {{{{{  PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE!  }}}}}

Author Note: Hey guys, just a quick thing about this book, I'd say it still has another 10+ chapters to go but for the next 2-3 weeks it wont be regular updates because I have an Art Major Work, Exams in 2 weeks and a History Assignment looming, I really REALLY want to keep updating but just know that they wont be regular once a week / fortnightly updates that they have been in the part (before I was on Holiday) and weekly / fortnightly updates will continue after exams in 2 weeks :)

Another thing, I KNOW THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE IN FORVER. I'm terribly sorry about that, I had a hard time updating because of 1) Motivation, 2) Knowledge, seeing as I don't know much about Sean like we know about Andy being Liam's friend ect. I felt really bad for not updating but at the same time, I was getting so many comments even after I sent out messages apologising, I understand you guys love this book because I love this book and I love that you love this book and I'm HOPING that this little note (if you've botheres reading this far) will help you to understand that updates will be scarse for the next week or 2.

I have ideas now, thanks to 'Little Things' and my partner in crime How2Lovexo who has given me some ideas for the next few chapters which will remain between us for the time being ;) 

I LOVE YOU ALL! NEVER THINK I'VE ABANDONED YOU OR THAT I WONT COME BACK BECAUSE WATTPAD IS MY HOME AND YOU GUYS ARE MY FAMILY! I'LL ALWAYS COME BACK!!!!! 

MORE SOON :) XXXXXXXXXXXXX