Chapter 46. Instagram Whore & "Here, Here"

Tweet Me: #BoyfriEND

Chapter 46

We couldn’t find any of the boys the next morning. Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Tom and even Andy had disappeared before any of us had gotten up, leaving Louise, Lexie, Eleanor, Danielle, Lux, Perrie and I hanging around in Harry and Lou’s apartment with our brains in overdrive trying to figure out where they could be.

“They didn’t have press this morning” said Louise as her and Danielle handed out cups of coffee “they didn’t have interviews or radio or any of that, I would have been told and if they did, Tom and Andy wouldn’t have gone with”

“She has a point” nodded El, cupping her coffee and resting her hands on her knees gently “Lou usually wakes me up before he leaves anyway”

“Same with Liam” agreed Danielle “And I didn’t even hear the door this morning”

“Tom usually takes Lux out for a walk and then he stops by here occasionally but he left Lux in her cot, Lex, El, you didn’t see him come by here did you?” asked Lou

“I didn’t hear anything” said Lexie, shaking her head at Lou’s question

“Harry’s very heavy footed in the morning” I mentioned “We all would have heard if he snuck out with Tom”

“Where on earth can they be?” Perrie frowned into her tea “Has anyone checked Twitter?”

We all nodded. “Nothing” sighed Danielle, flopping down onto the lounge “Those boys just up and left”

Lexie paused “Harry said lunch was at ‘the house’, I heard him talking to Paul last night when we were waiting for a cab, I don’t know where ‘the house’ is though”

Everyone looked at me.

“What?” I frowned

“Have you called Stella this morning?” asked Perrie

I shook my head and they all frowned at me, screaming ‘call her’ and throwing pillows at me as I shielded my face with a laugh. “Okay, Okay!” I laughed, screaming back at them and picking up my phone “I’ll call her”

Stella picked up on the first ring.

“Hello?” she answered, sounding out of breath and slightly dazed

“Hey Mum” I smiled, “You alright?”

“Riley!” she chirped, voice tight on the other end of the line, I made out a shout in the background and excessive shuffling but Stella blocked it out, almost shouting through the phone “How are you love!?”

“I’m good” I chuckled “You don’t have to be so loud Mum; I can hear you just fine”

 She laughed nervously “Sorry, sorry, I’m upstairs, the phone’s a bit crackly today”

“The service upstairs is fine” I heard Draco calling out in the background, shouting something about food and football “Is Draco okay?”

“Yes, yes, he’s fine, I’ve got him under control” she said, still on the verge of screaming “He’s playing football”

“By himself” I asked

“Yes”

“In the backyard”

“Yes”

“Then why can I hear him?”

Stella paused. I heard Draco scream in the background, something else about football and more shuffling followed by a short “Ow Boo” before Stella’s voice returned to the phone; “Actually honey, I can’t hear you very well, I’ll just have to see you when you get home-“