Chapter 23. "Niall Horan's Girl; Baby Comes With"

Short but Sad & Sweet at the same time xx

Chapter 23

“Niall Horan’s Girl; Baby Comes With”

I sighed and dropped my head into my hands as Danielle passed me another newspaper.

“I can’t keep reading this Cr-“

“Language!” screamed Eleanor from behind me where she was making us tea, catching me just as I was about to swear door

I gave her a small smile “Sorry”

“I don’t think I’ve heard you swear before, or almost swear” said Danielle, unpinning her hair. She had raced straight over from her dance at the Olympics to be with El and I as we read some more of the gossip magazines about Draco and I. After 1 person caught on that Draco wasn’t with me, everyone seemed to question it.

“I don’t” I sighed, flicking through the pages of this magazine until I found the picture of Niall and I, Niall and Draco and Draco and I scattered across a double page with the article that was advertised on the cover in big letters “I haven’t sworn properly since Draco was born, I do occasionally but usually he’s around that I stop myself”

“Is it difficult, without him here?” asked El handing Danielle and I a cup of tea each and sitting back down at her seat in between us both.

“I guess, but at the same time it’s kind of a relief, my back feels so much better, I’m sleeping full nights and I’m focusing on myself as a priority, I feel like a teenager again”

“I bet Niall helps with that aye” winked Danielle

I blushed and they both laughed “It’s not like that with Niall, I swear”

“How long have you been together now?”

“Since April so….” I paused “I don’t even know”

“5 months” supplied El “That’s a good record with the media being nice to you, especially if you’re dating someone from One Direction”

“And now-“I held up the magazine in front of me “-it begins”

“You’ll get use to it, as much as I wish you didn’t have to, you will, we all do” shrugged Danielle

“It sucks” El agreed “But in the long run you see it’s worth it”

I nodded and looked down at the article in front of me. I had a bad feeling about this but it was better to know than to be ridiculed about something you’re in the dark about.

Niall Horan’s Girl: Baby Comes With

Niall Horan’s newest squeeze also happens to be a mum!
             While the One Direction Boys need some serious mothering on that tour bus of theirs, this newest couple is turning heads
and ringing alarm bells. While other people question Riley Kendal’s parenting skills seeing as little Draco has gone on a “vacation” with Nana Carter for a week or 2 and Mum Kendall is sitting around the house with her new Boo who seems to have moved in for the time being, there has been recent speculation that Horan is unhappy and ‘looking for something new’
                A source from within has come forward anonymously, claiming that Horan is unlike himself and may be due to this relationship. “
Niall’s young, he wants to go out and have a good time with his latest girl of interest or even long term girlfriend without any worries, he doesn’t want to be getting home early from drinking at a club to check up on the baby or worrying about a babysitter when he could usually just walk out of the house and go out” the source went on to quote “He (Niall) really likes Riley, but he wants a girlfriend not a family commitment”
             No word from either of the couple or any of the other One Direction lads or friend of as of yet, with these stories coming forward the group seems to be avoiding the public as much as possible. While One Direction are preparing to perform at the Olympic closing ceremony, the VMA’s and record their new album, they are also trying to stay out of the media and keep not only Kendall out of the spot light but Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder (Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson’s Girlfriend) as well.
               We would love to hear from anyone in the group, especially one or both sides of the Niley Koran couple about this current accusation about Horan’s unhappiness and unwanted Family commitments but until we do, we can give you no more on this story other than quotes from the anonymous source.