Chapter 31. "I'm going to beat someone up!"

Chapter 31

The cab pulled up to the curb and everything slowed down. I jumped out and stared at the back of what looked like 40 plus paps on the front lawn of my house. Paps had never shown up at my house, why were they here now?

“LOOK ITS RILEY”

The 40 plus backs turned to look at me with comment hungry eyes and I froze in place. There was screaming, shoving and then I was surrounded by flashing cameras, being pulled every which way.

I screamed and covered my head with my arms, finger nails digging deep into the skin and hands pulling on my shirt. I tried to push my way through but they were like a brick wall, I couldn’t break through any way so I stayed hunched over with blood running down my arms.

“Get out of the way!” I heard Harry scream from somewhere behind the wall of reporters “Get out of the god damn way!”

There was a break in the yelling and two arms encircled my waist, pulling me close against their chest and picking me up under my knees, carrying me towards the house, breaking through the wall of people.

“Open the door” they called as we approached the house at a fast pace. The door in front of us opened and closed loudly behind us and everything suddenly got quiet.

“Riley, oh Riley are you okay?” asked Mum, kneeling down beside me as I opened my eyes and removed my arms from my head. I nodded and Mum wrapped me up in a hug, trying to be gentle on my arms.

“Mama!” cried Draco, running towards me where I was sitting on the floor, the little boy threw himself at me, face still streaked with dried out tears “Mama, mama”

“Its okay baby” I sighed, wrapping my arms tightly around him and kissing his cheeks and head “it’s okay, you’re okay now”

Draco crawled out of my lap and hung himself of Harry’s leg; the boy was standing behind me, shaking his head and rubbing his slightly scratched arms. “Is uncle Hazza okay?” asked Draco

Harry smiled and picked up Draco, kissing both of his arms, covered in pink scratches like his own “I’m okay buddy”

I looked around for the first time and noticed that Niall wasn’t here, Zayn was talking to Mum and Harry had Draco, but Niall was nowhere in sight.

“Where’s Niall?” I asked

Harry sighed “He had to go get Liam and Louis from the airport, they came back but they have no idea what’s happening, we said that it was best for Niall to go and get them, drop the girls off and then bring the boys here”

I nodded. That probably was best.

“Come on” said Harry, handing Draco to Zayn and helping me up off the floor “let’s go get your arms cleaned up”

Niall came busting through the door of the bathroom 10 minutes later “Riley?”

“Hey” I smiled, sitting on the bathroom counter, arm stretched out for Harry to clean the drying blood off of it “Did you get through the door alright?”

Niall’s eyes widened “You’re sitting here with blood all over you and you’re worried about me?”

“Well” I shrugged “I’m more worried about Draco but, yeah”

Niall shook his head and placed a hard kiss on my lips “I’m fine you idiot, are you?”

We both looked at Harry for confirmation and he nodded. “Just a bit of blood, you might need some disinfectant, you and Draco”