Chapter 27. "Off to LA Baby!"

• Dedicated to Danielle and Eleanor <3 The amazing 1DGirls

Here's a cute pic of Danielle & Eleanor supporting the boys at the VMA's >>>

Chapter 27

Riley’s POV

I woke up the next morning covered in fluffy sheets. Niall wasn’t next to me but I could hear his voice; down the hall through the slightly opened door. I stretched my arms high above my head yawning loudly and rolling out of the covers. I pulled on my underwear and Niall’s shirt that hung loosely around my thighs. I pulled my fingers through my messy hair and followed the sound of voices down the hall to where Niall - wearing only his boxers, was sitting in the kitchen with Liam. They both turned when I walked in; Niall smiling and Liam looking slightly uncomfortable.

“Morning” I smiled sleeping, wrapping my arms around Niall’s shoulders, hands dangling on his stomach as I kissed his cheek. “Morning Liam”

“Morning Riley” nodded Liam.

“Morning Baby” smiled Niall, leaning around to give me a big kiss on the mouth. “Sleep well?”

“Very well” I laughed, nuzzling my face into the crook of his shoulder.

“What were you saying Liam?” asked Niall, turning his head back to look towards him as I nipped and kissed Niall’s shoulder gently.

“Um…” Liam paused, “Oh! Yeah, I’m not very happy with you.”

Niall laughed “Why not?”

“You know why” grunted Liam. “That wasn’t funny!”

“Oh come on Liam, one night without sex won’t hurt you.” Niall chuckled, I looked up in time to see Liam turn as red as a tomato.

“It won’t hurt Danielle either” I giggled

Liam gave me an evil glare “I’m sure she’ll be thrilled to hear about your night, last night.”

I winced “Oh god no”

“I expect you’ll be having a very long girl talk today.”

Niall looked over his shoulder at me “Don’t give away too many of my secrets”

I laughed “What secrets”

Niall frowned at me. I unwrapped my arms from his shoulders and started to make a cup of tea for all of us, setting an extra cup down when Danielle walked through the door in her pink flannelette pj bottoms and one of Liam’s shirts.

“Morning guys” she smiled, kissing Liam’s lips and Niall’s cheek “Morning Riley Girl”

“Morning Dani” I smiled over my shoulder. “You want some tea?”

“Yes please.” She took a seat next to Liam “I’m dying for my morning cuppa.”

“Why didn’t you make one over at the room?” asked Liam

“No, teabags”

Liam gave Niall a dirty look “Did you steal them too?”

Niall laughed and shook his head, “brought my own.”

“Do that next time!”

Danielle frowned “What’s going on?”

I set Niall and Liam’s tea down in front of them and turned back to grab Danielle’s and mine. Liam smirked at Niall and I rolled our eyes as I sat down.

“Niall stole my box of condoms last night, he thought it would be funny” explained Liam

Danielle laughed, “It is pretty funny Liam, I’m sure he’ll give them back”