Chapter 24. Mama Riley & Daddy Niall

• Dedicated to Everyone who keeps reading!

Sorry it's taken so long to post, I've had a lot  of school work to catch up on, I'll try to update weekly / fortnightly from now on.

Thank you for 53,000+ reads Here's a cute chapter for you xxxx

Chapter 24

When I woke up, Niall was packing a bag. My heart instantly sunk as last night came rushing back to me and my eyes stung with fresh tears,

“N-Niall?” I whispered

He stopped and looked up at me, bag half open and a pile of clothes in his hand “Hey Babe”

“What are you doing?”

“It’s not what it looks like” he defended “Were going away for the weekend”

I nodded slowly as he quickly pulled a few more items of clothes into the bag and threw it by the door with 2 pillows and a blanket. Niall handed me my superman backpack and smiled “Pack a few things, it’s a long trip, I’ll be downstairs okay?”

“Okay” I nodded again and he kissed my forehead quickly before gathering our things and walking down stairs. I got up and slowly pulled on some jeans, a shirt, one of Niall’s jackets and my boots before throwing some books, my laptop and my phone in my backpack. I followed Niall down stairs shortly after.

Everyone was downstairs; Louis El and Dani were sitting on the main lounge with Liam on the arm at the end, Zayn and Perrie – who I’d never met – snuggled on the single seater, Louise and Tom on the double seater with their backs to me and Harry on the floor with Lux. Niall stood next to Liam with a small, sad smile as Dani continued to talk.

“-You better take care of her Niall, She really needs the time away” said Dani, El nodding beside her

“She doesn’t deserve this” sighed El

“Neither do you, or Dani or Perrie, but you still get it” frowned Liam

“This is different” argued El “This isn’t an attack on her as a person, this is an attack as her as a mother and as a girlfriend, people don’t like us sure, but they hate on us, not on our son’s”

“Not that you have any” said Harry

“I haven’t met Riley” said Perrie “But I’ve read those magazine articles, there isn’t one thing hating on her the way people hates on us, they hate on the way she acts and what she does, they tell her she’s a terrible mother, no one wants to be told that, especially not by the world, it’s not right”

“She says it doesn’t bother her” Niall sighed “She’s so good at just powering through”

“She’s superwoman” laughed Lou, “Even I have to admit, I have never seen a girl juggle a job, studies, a kid, a boyfriend and a public name while being a teenager, it’s ridiculous”

I slowly made my way down the stairs and everyone turned to watch me. Niall stretched his arm out for me to snuggle into and smiled “Hey Babe”

“Hi” I said, slotting in beside him as he pulled me in by my hip “Hi guys”

Everyone smiled at me and Harry put Lux down on her feet and pointed to me with a smile “Go say Hi to Aunty Riles”

Lux giggled and walked over to me, I picked her up and slung her around my hip as she smiled and gurgled. “Hi Baby Girl” I smiled “Been a while since I saw you”

Lux smiled and I put her back down on the floor before she crawled away to Harry and Niall smiled at me. “Ready to go?” he asked

“Yeah” I nodded, pushing my backpack further up my shoulder