Chapter 45. Last First Kiss

Kind of a crappy chaper, mostly singing and kind of confusing :/ Not edited and I'm not sure how long, next chapter will be up sometime Wednesday-Friday because I have exams this week and I have to study -.- BOO! 

"Enjoy!"

Chapter 45

The launch party was the night after. Niall had begged and begged to let Draco come along but in the end, it was too difficult for Niall and I to stay focused with him there and management knew that, factor in the alcohol and the amount of press – The final word was No on that situation.

“I wanted to take him with us” pouted Niall, buttoning up his shirt slowly. We were in his apartment, getting dressed for the event, Niall’s clothes had been sent out and Lou had been over earlier that afternoon to do his make-up and hair, she even took a little time out to help me with my hair, Liam was next on her list after Niall but with the little amount of hair he now had she only had to worry about his make-up, so she insisted she had some time.

“I know” I said “But you’ll have lots of other launch parties to take him to when he’s older”

Niall frowned “But I wanted to take him to this one”

I laughed and pecked his lips gently, helping him with his buttons “Don’t be such a sour puss, you have to smile tonight” Niall grumbled under his breath. “For me?” I whispered “Smile for me?”

Niall grabbed my waist and gave me a small, sweet smile before kissing my lips again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back; tasting the syrupy sweet coke he’d been drinking all afternoon.

I pulled away and smiled at him “Stop, before you ruin your makeup”

He rolled his eyes and released me. I turned back to the mirror and finished up my make-up with some lipstick. I was still in my robe, Niall was only half dressed and the car was suppose to be here in 5 minutes.

“Knock, Knock” said Harry, barging in and closing the front door behind him “How is everyone?”

“Getting there” I laughed, handing Niall his tie, to which he frowned at.

“Still getting ready I see?” Harry laughed, folding his arms and leaning against the door frame. He was dressed in black suit pants a white shirt and a black tie, black blazer in his hands.

“Don’t hold your blazer like that you’ll crush it” I scolded “Will you help Niall with his tie please?”

Niall gave me a small look out of the corner of his eye “Do I have to wear my tie?”

“Afraid so” nodded Harry, taking it from Niall’s hands and fixing it around his neck “You going to get dressed?”

“Yeah” I said, dropping my lipstick back into my make-up bag “2 Seconds”

“That’ll be a first!” called Harry as I raced off down the hall and into the bathroom where I had left my dress hanging on the shower rod. It was a thigh length, white dress, the skirt was a thin material covered in a thick white cotton pattern

that went from the waist down, From the waist up, it was a vest shirt, buttoning from the neck down with a collar and no sleeves, I added a light blue belt and coffee colored heels and pulled my straightened hair out over my shoulders. I had on my ring, a small silver bangle and pearl earrings, when I emerged from the bathroom 2 minutes later both of the boys looked stunned – For different reasons.

“You didn’t take forever in the bathroom” gaped Harry

“You look amazing” gawked Niall