Chapter 20. A Princess, A Prince and the King

This story is FINALLY getting somewhere :D sorry for the slow update, I recently finished another book of mine on my first account but not that its done I'll focus here a little more <3

Enjoyxx

Chapter 20

Niall threw Draco up into the air and caught him again in his arms, rocking him back and forth like a newborn baby as the little boy giggled.

Draco was going away with Stella today, Niall had been resentful of the idea at first; he was still on the fence about the hypnosis therapy they would be putting him through but he would have to deal with it. The two of them would be gone for 2 weeks and we already had arrangements for living and dinner.

Harry, Zayn and Niall were going to pack up and move into Stella’s house with me for the 2 weeks while Liam and Louis stayed behind at their own apartments for some “alone time” with their girlfriends. I just hoped they would be smarter than I was and not end up with a Draco themselves – though that would be adorable.

“You’re sure he’s going to be okay?” asked Niall, a crease forming in his forehead from all the frowning he had been doing lately.

I smoothed out his forehead and nodded “He’ll be fine, don’t worry about it”

Draco sat up in Niall’s and grinned “I’m going away with Nana!”

Niall smiled “That’s great buddy”

“Mama says I have to go to the doctors though, because I’m sick” he nodded “But Nana’s going to take me!”

“She’s an awesome Nana then isn’t she?”

Draco nodded and put a hand on Niall’s shoulder, worry crossing his face “You’ll look after mama wont you Uncle Ni?”

Niall nodded, disappointment covering his face before he masked it with a smile “Of course I will little man”

Draco had been extremely confused lately. On the odd occasion he would call Niall ‘Daddy’ but usually he preferred to stick to ‘Uncle Ni’, he had told Liam that he didn’t want to make me upset and he had asked Harry lately who his dad was and where his dad was. I cried when I heard him ask that.

Draco kept his mouth shut about most things though, he may have only been 3 but he was smart for his age, he realized that mentioning ‘Dad’ got me upset so he didn’t do it as much anymore.

“Time to go buddy” I said, picking him up out of Niall’s arms and strapping him into his booster chair in the back of the car. He placed a kiss on my cheek and then Niall’s as we both leant in to say goodbye.

Stella ran out with her bag, which Niall kindly took from her to place in the back of the car and she took hold of my arms.

“All the important numbers are on the fridge, we’ll ring every night, I have the CD’s you told me to bring and there’s money in the place” she gave me a wink that told me there was extra money in her stash place – aka underwear drawer “Plus some extra supplies, same place”

I frowned and she nodded discreetly towards Niall with another, larger, wink causing me to blush and groan. I already had one kid she really thought I was going to attempt anything to risk another?

“Stella, really, a three year old son is enough for me right now” I whispered

“Exactly what the supply is for” she muttered

Niall closed the car door softly and Stella let go of my arms, kissed my cheek and his and made her way to the driver’s side of the car.

“Be safe you too!” she called, closing the door and speeding away from the house as we watched and waved.