twenty six

twenty six

SEHUN IMMEDIATELY REGRETTED going to Jongin when he needed the help. Now, the boy seemed to be attached to Sehun. That was something he couldn't have been aware of, though—the only time they were together was when Chanyeol or Yixing had "business" to take care of. They never actually talked. And Sehun couldn't figure out why Jongin was acting this way.

"Let's get out of here. Chanyeol will probably be out all night," Jongin suggested as him and Sehun sat in the front seat of his worn-down car. The vehicle was a piece of junk, especially compared to the Audi they normally drove in when they were with Yixing.

"Okay," was all Sehun said. Jongin looked at the boy with an uncomforting expression.

"What is it?" Jongin asked.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. He had only two beers, so he actually had some sort of logic left, and would actually remember what had gone on tonight. "Why are you spending so much time with me all of a sudden?"

"You like me, hyung." Jongin chuckled.

Then, he drove off, down the highway and onto the hidden roads. They ended up near an open field, more what seemed to be a campground. Jongin parked the car, Sehun not sure where they were.

Jongin climbed out the car, making his way towards the trunk. Sehun unbuckled his seatbelt and rolled down the window.

"What are you doing?" Sehun yelled. He could hear the sound of glass and plastic hitting one another.

"Just getting beer. Don't worry," Jongin snickered. Sehun let his head rest against the velvet seat and closed his eyes. He could hear Jongin fumbling with some bag of some sort, but Sehun tried not to worry. He took in deep breaths as Jongin returned back to the driver's seat.

"Drink," the older commanded as he handed the bottle to Sehun. The younger obliged, tilting his head back, the bitter taste of the alcohol slipping down his throat. It was somewhat warm, even despite the cold weather outside, which made his stomach turn in disgust.

Time passed, and the substance in the beer bottle became lesser and lesser. Sehun had already drank two beers today, and he felt somewhat fine, but the warmth and taste of Jongin's was just repulsive. He felt the need to throw up, but he resisted, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of Jongin.

"Why so quiet? You were talkative the other night," Jongin observed, placing his beer in the cupholder between him and Sehun.

"I'm tired," Sehun mumbled groggily as he sat up in the car seat. "And I'm not high right now."

Jongin shook his head, leaning closer to Sehun. He slowly placed strands of Sehun's black hair behind his ear, placing kisses on the younger's shoulder, eventually moving his lips up Sehun's neck and jaw. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"Wake up, then."

Jongin placed his hand on Sehun's cheek, turning the younger's face towards his. He slowly kissed Sehun, making sure the boy felt every centimeter of his lips.

"Remember, Sehun, you like me. You kissed me the other night. Remember that?" Jongin positioned himself on Sehun's lap, grabbing the younger's hands and placing them on his hips.

"No I didn't," Sehun argued. Jongin just laughed as his hands made their way beneath Sehun's cotton t-shirt. Sehun groaned, trying to get Jongin to leave him alone. He fumbled around with the handle of the car door, but Jongin's strength beat him, completely trapping him.

"Get off of me," Sehun demanded in a harsh voice as Jongin pulled his t-shirt over his head, soon doing the same to Sehun's. The younger tried to squirm out of Jongin's embrace, swinging his hands and kicking his legs. Nothing worked. Jongin grabbed onto Sehun's wrists, pinning them down next to his sides.

[ ✓ ] 𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 , seho .जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें