Flustered

I went to bed and woke up four hours later at 6:30. I made my lunch and made toast for breakfast. I went back to my room to get dressed, and then I stuck the toast in my mouth and the bento in my hand. I walked out of the door and made my way to school.

As I was walking, I was thinking of how I could get Senpai to hate Osana.

BAM! I fell on the sidewalk. Someone had just bumped into me and knocked me over.

"Hey! Watch where you're going," I said sitting up.

"I'm so sorry! You're right I should have been..."

I recognize that voice. I look up and I see Senpai standing there with his hand stuck out to help me up.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry," he said.

"Yes, I'm fine Taro! I'm sorry for yelling at you," I said.

"Do I know you? You're wearing our school uniform, but I've never seen you around."

"Oh uh yeah. I go to your school. I have to go." I take his hand and get up and start sprinting to school. I can't believe I talked to him!

Once I get to school I change shoes and go straight to class before Budo can talk to me. All class I think about Senpai. How he talked to me. How I touched him! The bell rang. I still sat there thinking of him.

"Oh hey! Ayano," Budo said when he saw me sitting in the classroom. "Are you ready to sing?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be," I said nervously. I got up and walked towards him. "So where are we going to be eating," I asked. At our school you can eat anywhere you want, but people mostly eat either in the Cafeteria or on the roof.

"If we want to sing, then we have to be somewhere private. I was thinking the martial arts club room."

"That works with me," I said with a smile on my face.

"Perfect! Let's go!"