Perfect

After everyone got to my house, I showed them where they would be sleeping. They all sat down in their respective spots and started to chat amongst themselves.

"Hey! I have an idea," Kokona Haruka projected over the many other girls. They all looked up at Kokona's violet eyes. "Let's play truth or dare"

Yes! This is perfect! I can ask about Taro!

"I'll go first," Pipi Osu said. "Yan-Chan... truth or dare?"

"I guess I'll choose truth."

"Aw, Yan-Chan, don't be boring!" Miuji Shan whined.

"Oh, come on, let her do what she wants. It is her birthday." Dafuni Bureiku said.

"Okay...Um. Is it true that you're dating Budo?" Pipi asked. Everyone looked up at me as if they didn't already know.

"Yes it is true! Budo is my boyfriend." I smiled

Hey, that reminds me. Where's Budo?

Everyone squealed

"Oh wow! I wish I had a boyfriend!" Himari Fujita whined.

"Hey, we should go around and say who we like. I'll go first. I have a crush on Budo Matsuta." I said, taking the opportunity. "Kokona, you're next," I said.

"Oh man." Her purple twirls in her hair swayed in embarrassment. "I like Riku Soma." everyone gasped.

We went around the circle and nobody has liked Taro yet. There was one person left. Mai Waifu.

"I'd rather not say who I like, I don't want to upset anybody." Mai sighed.

"They're just stupid boys. Please tell us!" Supana Chang begged.

"Alright. I like Taro Yamada. I just didn't want anybody to know because I know that Osana likes him." I looked to the side.

"We won't tell anyone, don't worry," I comforted Mai.

This is perfect! The prettiest, most liked girl likes Taro!"

Conversations went on. I got to know all of the girls better. With emotions, I can finally have real friends. I can figure out which girls I like better and which ones I'd like to keep my distance from. Soon, conversations ended and everybody drifted off to sleep. I made my way through the obstacle of sleeping girls on my floor. I reached my room and fell on my bed. I held on to the cuddly figure that lay next to me.

Oh my God! Osana!

I slid away from her. She rolled over and grabbed me.

"Oh, Senpai!" She groaned. She pulled me closer and squeezed me tighter. I threw her hands off. She finally rolled back over and started snoring again. I faced away from her and drifted to sleep.

Knock Knock

who the hell could that be?

I shuffled my feet to the door. I wrapped my left arm around myself and my right arm opened the door. Budo stood there holding a bouquet of flowers and the present from earlier. I took a glance at the clock. It's three in the morning. He stood there smiling and I simply looked at him, trying to hold back my tears. I couldn't help it, tears started streaming down my face and I started to close the door.

"Ayano, wait!" he held the door open. "I know that there is no good explanation for this, but please just let me talk."

"Not here," I said. I don't want to wake anybody up. He walked towards my room. "Not there either. We need to go to my parents room. They're gonna be out for a while."

I clicked on the lamp next to my parents bed. I sat down and waited for an explanation.

"I walked with the boys to the town, and we talked in a ramen shop. I'll tell you all about what's happening with that later, but we were all ready to go and I was starting to come here when the delinquents stopped by. They told me that I was in their 'hang' area so I left. One of them grabbed my collar and insisted that I say sorry. I didn't want to get in a fight so I tried to run. He choked me and I started fighting back. That's when... he stabbed me in the back." He pulled his shirt up. I gasped. There was a giant gash in his back. "The shop owner broke us up and took me to the hospital. I should have just said I'm sorry, so I could get here."

"No, no Budo! You need to go home and rest" I shot up off the bed and guided him to it. I sat him down and talked to him. "Budo, you did not have to sacrifice your LIFE to come be with me. You could have called. I would have understood."

"I don't think I can make it home." Budo groaned. I rushed over and laid him down.

"You're sleeping here. You need some rest." I turned the lamp off.

"Wait! I'm not tired. Ayano, please lay with me." he said more seriously. I climbed to the other side of the bed.

"So how was your get together before the incident?"

"It went well. I got them talking about girls right away. Only one guy said something about Osana. It's Kyuji Konagawa."

"That's great! Mai Waifu was the only one who said Taro."

"That's perfect! But not as perfect as you. I'm sorry again for not being here for you."

"It's okay." I said. He rolled over and kissed me.

"Mmmm...BAKA" Osana groaned.

Budo gasped. "What was that?!"