Progress

I went on to the martial arts club to tell Budo of what happened at lunch. I told him of how Taro likes me and how Osana likes him. He blushed... So I quickly added that we need to set them up with other people.

"Yes Ayano, I agree," he said.

"So first things first, we need to pick people to set them up with. So I'm going to go around and ask girls about Taro and you can ask the guys about Osana. Does that sound okay?"

"Yeah that sounds perfect! And listen, I love you no one else. Only you matter, so don't go thinking anything else." Budo reconfirmed.

"Thank you Budo that means a lot... So, I'm thinking about inviting some girls over for my birthday tomorrow so I can gain their trust. I want to spend my birthday with you though. I can help you figure out what you are gonna do for the guys if you want."

"I think i've got something that might work. And I want to be with you on your birthday too. We can work something out, I promise." Club time ended and I went home.

The next morning I jogged to school. I've been feeling a little out of shape recently and I wanted to get some exercise in. Once I got to school, I was out of breath while changing my shoes. Everyone went to their designated spots, and I went up to mine. I met up with Budo in the club.

"Budo! Are you ready for our super secret spy mission," I giggled.

He laughed. "Of course sweetie! Let's get going before classes start."

I nodded and we went off. I started in the cooking club room where I met with Saki Miyu.

"Hi Saki-chan, what's up! My birthday is tomorrow and I'm inviting a few girls to come over. I would love it if you could come!"

"That sounds great! I'll totally be there." She said.

I spun around and started walking towards the roof. Soon I got Midori, the Basu sisters and almost all of the girls at school I have ever talked to besides Osana. I can't wait to see what progress Budo made!