Disbelief

I put my hands on my face. I can't believe I did that and I can't believe I let him kiss me! This came out of nowhere we've only talked twice. I'm supposed to be in love with Taro! I've only had one other confession given to me by Riku in grade school. I didn't know how to handle it so I just threw away the letter he gave me. I still don't know how to handle it. And why does Osana need to talk to me? I swear I'm gonna kill her.

I sat up and opened the stall. I went to the sink, turned the faucet and ran the water on my hands. I splashed the water on my face and slapped my palms onto my forehead. I heard a stall lock open. I took my hands off my eyes and looked in the mirror. Long orange pigtails we're sticking out of the bathroom stall and Osana turned around. Great.

"Oh, Ayano! I've been meaning to talk to you!" Her loud voice bounced off the bathroom walls and echoed through the room.

"Sure Osana, we can talk."

"I was wondering if you would like to eat lunch with Taro and I tomorrow. If you'd like to join us, we usually like to eat on the roof."

"I know." I slipped. Osana looked at me, confused. "I mean I know because sometimes I see you when I walk by that's all," I said

"Oh I've never seen you walk by. Anyway, what do you say?"

"Sure Osana, I'll see you then." I say.

"Thanks so much Ayano! See ya!" She swooshed her hair around and ran out of the bathroom.