Emotion-full

The next morning I was exhausted, and scared. I had a martial arts meeting and then lunch with Osana.

Budo and I looked at each other all morning. My emotionless self felt so full of emotion and honestly I wasn't mad. Martial arts reached an end and Budo and I walked towards each other.

"Hey Ayano." Budo blushed.

"Hey Budo."

"So..." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You never answered my text. You know when I told you I like you." Budo said, embarrassed.

My face felt hot. I looked into his big brown eyes. They sparkled in the dim lighting of the martial arts room.

The bell rang.

"Sorry Budo I'm going to be late."

"Oh okay...I'll see you at lunch?" he asked.

"I have to eat lunch with Osana, remember?"

"Oh right. Well tell me about it later, okay?"

He leaned in, kissed me on the cheek and walked out the door. I stayed there for a while. I needed sleep and that kiss gave me so much comfort. Why? I don't like him. I don't like him. Despite the thoughts racing through my head I still felt so comfortable. I felt as if I could just fall asleep right then. But before I did, I set an alarm on my phone so I wouldn't sleep too long.

RING RING RING!

I squinted and slapped my phone to make it shut up. I had three minutes to get to the roof for lunch with Osana and Taro. Oh my God. I completely forgot about Taro. In all of the things that have been going on, I've completely forgotten about Senpai. I love Taro. He's my Senpai. I need to forget about Budo. I ran up the stairs and busted open the doors to the roof. Taro and Osana we're sitting on their usual bench. Osana looked up. I smiled and waved. She smiled wide and gestured me over to sit on the ground. She slid off the bench to the ground as well. Taro was happily eating his bento.

"Hey Ayano! Thank you so much for joining us. I know you must have been a little freaked out when I asked you yesterday. We never have really ever been close. I just wanted to talk, so maybe that could change." Osana said.

"Thank you for having me Osana. That's really nice of you to want to become better friends!" I said so sweetly, but all I felt was disgust.

"Hey. Ayano, right? We bumped into each other the other day. Sorry again. I'm Taro Yamada! It's very nice to meet you," Senpai said.

"It's nice to meet you too Taro. And don't worry about the other day. I wasn't looking at where I was going."

"Alright! Let's play truth or truth to kind of get to know each other better. I don't like dares. I'll go first," Osana said. "Yan-Chan, are you interested in anyone?" Osana looked annoyed. Something in the back of my head made me want to say Budo.

"No I'm not."

"Are you sure? You seem to be hanging out with Budo a lot. You're very beautiful so I'm sure that though you don't like someone, someone has got their eye on you." Osana winked and looked over at Taro. "Isn't she beautiful Taro," Osana elbowed him.

"Yes. I think you look lovely today," Taro blushed.

What is happening. I opened my mouth to start the next truth or truth question.

"I'll go again," Osana interrupted. "So Ayano. If you had to date one person in the school who would you pick?"

Osana looked at Taro and he blushed. I have to say Taro. This is my chance!

"Probably Budo." I said. WHAT? Why did I say that!? What was I thinking?!?!

Osana rolled her eyes. "Why him! I think he likes someone else anyway." she said.

"Oh really..." The manipulative side of me kicked in. "And how do you know," I said.

"He told me! In fact he told me who he does like!"

"Oh wow! Who is it?" I sarcastically teased her.

"It's me! I stopped by the martial arts room the other day and he kissed me!" Taro looked up from his bento. I'm so sick of her lies. I picked up my phone and pulled up my text messages from Info-chan. I clicked on the picture of her yelling at Budo.

"I don't think so." I flipped my phone so she could see it.

"What! How did you get this?!" She flustered and stumbled with her words.

"Someone sent them to me. I most certainly didn't ask for them if that's what you're thinking. I thought we could actually be friends but seeing by your lies, I don't think it's going to happen."

"Wait Yan-Chan! I yell at everyone. Especially the people I like. It doesn't mean I lied about the kiss." Osana stammered.

My pettiness got the best of me. I swiped over to the photo of Budo and I kissing.

"This shows otherwise! At first I was upset by being sent these pictures but now I see they've come in handy. I know a liar when I see one. Nice try Najimi. No more And don't call me Yan-Chan!" I stood up and stormed off. Leaving them both speechless. I stopped once I reached the stairs. Sadness. I felt sadness. What if Osana was telling the truth. What if they did kiss and Budo didn't tell me. What do I care anyway! I felt kind of guilty but more hurt. I felt hurt that I started to trust her. I slid down the wall and plopped down to the floor.

Taro came running after me.

"Ayano! Are you okay? I think standing up to Osana like that was really brave of you. Thanks for joining us and I'm really sorry that this unfortunate event has happened." He walked down the stairs and I sat there. How can he be friends with such a bitch? Should I love someone who's best friends with such a liar. What if she's a bad influence? I put my head down and skipped the rest of my classes, and the martial arts meeting.