sweetly

"Ayano will you lay with me again," Budo asked. I involuntarily snuggled myself laying beside him. I rolled over and put the side of my head on his chest. Not long after we were both fast asleep.
———————————————————————————

Knock Knock

Budo and I woke up holding each other. "Who could that be!" Budo said angrily. He stomped to the door and swung it open. A person with black sweatpants and an orange hood over their head stood in the doorway. Their head twitched as they looked at the ground. They slowly started to creep in, they lifted their head. I could see the glare of their orange eyes staring at me. They revealed their face to be the face of Osana Najimi. Budo relaxed and so did I.

"You left me, Aishi! You left me at your house and I was scared! How could you do that to me," Osana screamed.

"I'm sorry Osana, I completely forgot. I assumed that you would just find your way back home when you woke up," I said, truly feeling sorry.

"YOU IDIOT! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!" Osana yelled at the top of her lungs. Budo covered his ears. Tears flowed from Osana's eyes. She threw her arms around me. "Please don't leave me again," she whispered in my ears like we were lovers. I shoved her off of me.

"Osana! What is with you! Look, I'm sorry for leaving you, but you need to go home," I said, feeling less sorry every second.

"I don't have a place to go home to..." Osana sniffled. "My parents left me! Both of them! I'm all alone!"

"Budo and I both live alone. Budo moved out and my parents are always abroad. I think you'll survive living alone. Now Budo and I are trying to sleep," I said, pushing Osana out of the house.

"No, no, no! Please no-" I slammed the door in Osana's face. I looked over at Budo's shocked face.

"Wow," Budo yawned, "I cant believe her. Barging in here and basically throwing herself onto you. She needs to think before she acts, because that was just uncalled for... How did she even know where you were?" Budo asked. I didn't think about that.

"I don't know but I don't care. I am so done with her. I just want to be done setting her up so I can forget all about her. Right now, I just want to go back to sleep." I said, walking back towards the couch. Budo followed me. "No way! You're sleeping in your bed with your hurt shoulder. Besides I have to wake up in a few hours for school. I want you to be comfortable," I said to Budo, using my best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," he said, walking up to me. He kissed me before pulling back. My eyes couldn't compare to the puppy dog eyes he gave me as he walked to his room. As soon as I heard his door click closed, I was out.

I woke up the next morning at six thirty. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and then brushed my hair. I went to Budo's room to check on him. He was sleeping soundly, looking like an angel. I went back to the kitchen and wrote him a little note.

Good morning! I'm off to school, but I'll be home before you know it. - Ayano.

I opened the door that I recalled slamming last night. I hurried to school and my hair swooshed in the air as I jogged. I reached the school and spotted my new friend Saki.

"Yan-Chan! I had so much fun the other day! Where were you yesterday, I didn't see you at school?" She said.

"Yeah, there was an emergency. Budo needed me," I said.

"I understand. Where is he today," Saki asked, looking for Budo over my shoulder.

"He's still not that well, I'm going to bring him his classwork at the end of the day." I explained to the cyan haired girl. She nodded. We walked each other into the building and parted ways at our lockers. I decided to go to the rooftop instead of to the martial arts club. I found Midori playing an AR game on her phone.

"Hey Midori-Chan, what's up?" I projected to the beautiful, green girl. She looked up from her phone and turned it off when she saw me.

"Ayano-Chan! How are you this morning," Midori Gurin exclaimed, embracing me.

"I'm great, what about you," I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I'm amazing! You're so cute Yan-Chan! I could just eat you up!" Midori squealed. The bell rang and I headed to class. I paid extra careful attention to the lesson, so I could recite it to Budo after school. The lunch bell rang and I found myself walking back to the roof. A hand rested on my shoulder.

"Good afternoon Aishi-Chan," Taro Yamada said very sweetly. He began walking with me to the roof. "Did you open the present I gave you," he asked. In all that happened, I completely forgot about the present that he gave me.

"I haven't yet, I'm saving it," I lied to the boy. I did not want to talk to him.

"Well, you're going to love it," Taro said as I ignored what he was saying. I saw Mai Waifu staring off the edge of the roof. I remembered what she said about him and called her over.

"Mai! Come over here!" I called the pink haired girl. She blushed at the sight of Taro and shyly came over.

"Good afternoon Ayano-chan. Good afternoon Yamada-senpai," Mai said to Taro.

"Oh wow! I forgot I had to be somewhere...Gotta go, you two talk," I said, running away laughing. Now was my chance to make them talk.

"Ayano! Noo!" I heard Mai cry out to me. I turned around to see Mai, a nervous wreck. I gave her a thumbs up and stepped downstairs. I turned around one more time to see them talking very sweetly. It filled my heart with happiness to see them talk like that... and for me to get out of there.

——————————————————————————
Hello everyone~ I hope you're enjoying! What was your favorite part?

-Ella<3