Preparation

After I gathered all of the girls that could be a potential candidate for Taro, I finally went to class. After a very long class, the bell finally rang. I jumped up from my desk and spun around. My face was inches away from Osana Najimi's. I jumped back.

"Heyyy Yan-Chan! I was trying to make plans with Saki for tomorrow night, but she laughed and asked me if I forgot about your birthday party. I said yes I did forget and she told me that we were invited to your house... I wasn't invited to anything and honestly I'm hurt. So, to save you the trouble of inviting me... I'll be there!"

"Incase you've forgotten, you we're a bitch to me and you lied. If you show up to my house, I will call the police!" I said. She smiled and strutted away. Whatever, she won't show up. I shrugged it off and rushed to the martial arts room.

"Hey Budo! Any progress?" I asked.

"Yeah! I got most of the guys to come hang out in the town with me tomorrow after school!" He said.

"Tomorrow...? I thought you were gonna come to my 'party' tomorrow."

"Oh my god, I completely forgot! After we finish hanging out, I promise I'll come see you!" He said, truly apologetically.

"Yeah, Okay..." I sighed

"Look, Ayano. I'm so sorry, I really did forget. Tomorrow was the only day available for me to hang with them, so the thought just blew right over my head. I'll try to make it as quick as possible. I love you."

"It's okay Budo..." I stood on my toes and kissed his check. He winced. Club time ended and I walked home. I prepared everything for my guests tomorrow and I started making food for tomorrow night too.