REAL love

I feel everything. After all of these years of my life I can finally feel. I feel love, sadness, anger. I feel normal. But Najimi. She lied and she made me feel betrayed. Now that I'm normal, I don't really know who I am. I don't know what I'm like. I need to develop a real personality. My personality.

It's the next day. I needed to talk to Budo so I went to the club activities. I slid open the doors and happily strolled in. I took a deep breath of air and walked up to Budo.

"Good morning Budo," I said with a smile on my face.

"Hey Ayano! You seem extra happy today."

"That's because I am." What am I doing? I need to distance myself from him. "Ever since you came into my life I've felt significantly happier." I looked down. Stop it Ayano. "I like you."

What!? I love Taro, I need Taro. I don't love Budo! I looked up again. Budo's big brown eyes were watching me.

"That means everything to me Ayano." Budo and I walked over to the corner and let everyone else take part in the club activities for us. I told him everything about lunch yesterday. He was just as shocked about the lies Osana told me as I was.

"What are you going to do," Budo asked.

"I'm going to break up her and Taro's relationship. She deserves it.." I paused "Budo... I need to tell you something. I'm trusting you and choosing to tell you in hopes that you're not going to hate me... I used to like Taro. A lot. And I thought I would do ANYTHING to be with him. And then I met you. You've changed my life in ways I can't describe. Though you don't understand, I want to thank you."

"Ayano... Thank you. I don't hate you, but I need to know that you're not trying to break them up for the wrong reasons. I need to know you don't still love him if I'm going to help you."

Do I have the wrong intentions? I love Taro right? I'm just manipulating Budo right? But I love him. I love Budo.

"I don't love Taro. I If you think I shouldn't do it, then I won't. But I want to, and I want you to help me."

"Go for it... I love you." He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

I didn't say anything. I smiled and grabbed his hand. Budo flinched.