Like

After processing the strange invitation given by Osana I finally went to go clean. I walked around with a bucket but I was still drowsy from taking an eight hour nap so I didn't quite want to clean. Finally it was over and club activities began. Luckily I was "cleaning" right by the martial arts room, so I just needed to open the door. I was the first in, so I went ahead and changed into the martial arts clothes. After a little bit everyone came in, got dressed, and got to work.

"Ayano," Budo whispered. "Did you ever find Osana?"

"Yeah she wanted me to have lunch with her and Taro." I said.

"Oh. Well tell me about it when it's done. Here you can have my number." He walked over to the table and picked up the notepad that laid there. He pulled a pen from his pocket, flipped to a page and began to write his cellphone number. "Here." He ripped the page out and handed it to me. I folded it and slipped it into my pocket. Slick..

"Thanks Budo!" I looked down.

"No problem. You know, I'm really happy we're becoming closer. I think I like you.."

"Uhm...yeah." I snatched the notepad and pen from his hands and I wrote my number down too.

Club activities ended and I went home. I plopped down in my desk chair, and took my phone from my pocket. Two messages. I unlock my phone and look at the first one. An unknown number. there was a picture that wouldn't load. I clicked onto it and waited.

A picture of Budo kissing me appeared on the screen. There's only one person who this could be. Info-Chan.

"What is this? What do you want from me." I sent back.

"I think you know exactly what this is. I happen to know just the way for your "love" to hate Osana. But I need you to forget about Budo if you really want it."

"First tell me how. Then I'll decide."

"Fine. I have this."

. It was just three different pictures of Osana yelling at people. One of them being Budo. It didn't make sense. All she does is yell! Of course Senpai already knows about this, I mean she yells at him!

"Why does this matter? Surely Taro knows that she can be aggressive." I replied

"Just trust me. Show these to Taro and I'm sure he'll be mad at her."

I turned my phone off and my screen went black. A second later it lit up again. A message from Budo.

"Hey Ayano! I just want to thank you again for staying with me today. It really meant a lot." He said.

"No problem Budo. I'm glad I stayed too." I answered.

"Well, I never really did get an answer earlier... When I told you how I felt."

I turned my phone off and buried my head in my pillow. I couldn't sleep that night. I just kept thinking about what Info-Chan said. And Budo.