A/N Please Read!

Uhhh hello there! It has been a while, I supposes. I can't express how sorry I am about leaving Wattpad for a while on a hiatus, but I want you all to listen up:

I've created a book.

It's not a fanfiction, though. 

It's an original story with my own characters an everything. It's called Charred and it's out now! 

That's the reason I haven't been on Wattpad writing this book, Colours. I've been working on Charred for NaNoWriMo, which is National November Writing Month. My English class was focusing on this for the entirety of November and I knew about it a few months or so before hand, making me work my hardest on it. 

I love it so much because I created these characters and everything! It's my own thing and not based on something or people. Though I'm not completely finished with it, I know I will continue with this because I haven't loved something I've written so much! I have so many chapters written and each is much longer than anything I've ever written.

I know that this is not a fanfiction, but I'd really appreciate it if you guys checked out the Prologue that's out right now and tell me what you think! You never know. You may even like it! 

Again, the book is called Charred. It's about a thirteen year old girl named Quinnstin Hesting and it takes place in 2010. Over time, time goes forward into 2017. I'm not gonna spoil it, but you may be able to get a read into what's happening as the book goes on. 

I will say, though, that *There will be a common theme of trauma, death, and sadness mentioned throughout the book, so I do not recommend reading if you are uncomfortable reading such things. I want you all to be safe. Do not test yourself if you do not trust it. Stay safe < 33*

Please go check it out if you'd like because, again, I absolutely adore the plot I've created and I really hope you do too! I hope I don't sound annoying asking you guys to check it out because I know many of you may just be looking for another update. I don't know if anyone is still here, but it's okay to be optimistic once in a while. 

Happy Holidays, everyone! I hope that you're all doing well and that you're in a safe and happy place this time of year. Tell me how you've been and how it's going! I feel like I've missed so much. 

I will try to get a chapter of this book soon, but I can't make promises anymore for it, haha! Just know that I will try. I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter! < 33