Parking Lot Kisses

FP swings his backpack over his shoulder and closed his locker door. The last class of the day is finally over so now he gets to go on that date with Alice.

They had flirted all throughout English class, whether it be a smile or a note being passed. And sometimes when the teacher wasn't looking she would run her foot up his leg.

He looks down the hall and sees her at her locker. He walks up behind her but she doesn't notice.

"Hey tiny dancer, ready for our date tonight." He says, causing her to jump when she finally realizes he's behind her. She turns around to face him and smiles a little, as much as she tries not to.

"You're never going to forget about it are you?" She rolls her eyes and turns back to her locker.

"Nope, never going to let you forget it either."

"Wouldn't expect anything less from you. And who said this was a date? I thought it was just a little tour around the Southside of town?"

"Well that was before last night, I think we shared a moment when I dropped you off."

"Oh did we now?" She says nonchalantly as she closes her locker door. She swings her own backpack over her shoulders and starts walking. FP, of course, follows like a lost puppy.

"We did, and you were flirting with me in English class so I take that to mean it's a date."

"I was not!" She tries to hide the smile from forming on her lips but it's no use, he sees right through her cool composure.

"Whatever you say Smith." He says and she can't help but smile at the new nickname. "After you, Flashdance." He says as he opens the door for her. She doesn't respond, instead she just rolls her eyes, a smile apparent on her lips.

They walk out of the school and into the student parking lot. FP pulls his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the truck. He opens the passenger door for her and holds out his hand for her as she gets in, something he never did with any other girl. He shuts the door once she gets in and then walks back over to the driver side.

He starts the truck and pulls out of the parking lot.

⚜️

They make their way over to the Southside of town and park in front of FP's trailer. They decided to walk instead of drive so they could take their time and look around.

"Alright so this is Sunnyside trailer park, home to me and many others." He says. "This is my place."

"You live alone?" She says, a little shocked, but very intrigued.

"For the most part, yeah. My dad comes by every once in a while but he's usually out of town."

"I'd say give me a tour but I don't think that's a good idea." She says. It takes him a moment to catch on to what she's implying, but once he does his eyes grow wide and he blushes. She catches his expression and smiles at him.

He clears his throat, feeling his mouth go dry.
"Uh well let's keep this tour going." He starts walking and she catches up beside him. They make small talk as they walk out of the trailer park.

They make their way around the Southside of town and FP shows her the nicer parts of town.

"Alright so this is the Whyte Wyrm, although I'm sure you know that." He says as the pass by the lot. She slaps his arm and they share a laugh.

As they continue to walk she moves closer to his side and reaches for his hand. Their fingers entwine with each other's and they both smile to themselves as they keep walking.