4th of July

FP came whirling into the Whyte Wyrm and scanned the bar for Alice. She had gotten the job as bartender/waitress a week ago. She was in need of some source of income and getting a job at the Wyrm meant she could make some money and still manage to hang out with FP and their Serpent friends.

He spotted her carrying a tray to the bar to get more drinks and he smirked as he snuck up to her. He threw his arms around her and she squealed in surprise. And then he started peppering kisses up her neck and cheeks and she realized who it was. "I'm working FP." She says with a smirk but she's far from bothered and he knows it.

"It's the Fourth of July, why did you choose to work today?" He pouts as she turns around in his arms.

She kisses his pouty lips and then pulls herself out of his arms and gestures for him to sit down at the bar as she walks behind it. "Because, Fourth of July people like to party and drink, and if they come here to do that it means lots of tips for me." She explains.

"I get it. By the way you look hot babe. Very patriotic." He says as he looks her up and down, laughing a little.

She's dressed for the holiday, has got on a pair of denim shorts and a red, white and blue tank top. She's got her blonde hair pulled back with an American flag bandanna she's fashioned into a headband and she's got American flag temporary tattoos on her cheeks. She's the cutest damn thing he's ever seen.

She swats at him with a towel when she sees him laughing. "Viper said we'd probably get more tips if we dressed for the occasion, I feel like a walking embarrassment."

"I think it's cute."

"Well "cute" better get me some good tips." She says before pouring a drink for someone at the bar. "You want anything?" She asks him.

"Beer?"

"Coming right up." She grabs a bottle of his favourite beer, pops the cap off and hands it to him.

"Thank you." He says as he takes a sip. "So do I get some sort of discount for being your boyfriend or what?" He teases.

"Sadly no," She says before a naughty smirk crawls upon her lips and she moves closer to him, leaning over the bar. "but you can skip the tip and tip me later." The way she emphasizes the word "tip" tells him she's got plans for him later on and he can't help but smirk at that thought.

"I'll make it worth your while." He tells her.

"Good." She leans in to kiss him and Viper rounds the corner just in time to catch her.

"Smith I warned you about making out with your boyfriend at the bar. You can do that on your break." He says with a sly smirk since he's just playing around. As long as the bar is filled with happy customers he doesn't care what she does, just as long as she does her job while doing it.

"Sorry Viper." She calls after him before turning her attention back to FP. "See? You're distracting me and getting me in trouble. Now go hang out with Tallboy, he's over there." She points to somewhere on the other side of the room.

"Alright fine. I'll just go away since my girlfriend doesn't want me."

"Poor you." She kisses him once before shooting him away. "Now go!"

_

"Waitress? Oh waitress?" FP sings out as he calls for Alice. She turns behind her and rolls her eyes when she sees FP gawking at her. She turns her attention back to the people she's taking drink order from and then walks over to him.

"What do you want now?" She asks him.

"I would like another beer and your number." He teases,

"Give it a rest FP," she smiles. "I'm off at eleven, keep it in your pants until then, I have a surprise for you later."