Skinny Dipping

FP downs the last swallow of beer in the bottle. He had stopped by for one quick drink before heading over to pick up Alice for their date and the got into conversation with Tallboy.

"Okay I got to go before Alice kills me for being late." FP says as he stands up.

"Not even one more drink?" Tallboy questions.

FP shakes his head. "I'd rather not be intoxicated while driving and end up killing myself and Alice."

"Fine," Tallboy says with a sigh. "tell Alice I say hi."

"I'll tell her you tried to get me drunk before picking her up."

"No thanks I'd rather stay on her good side. Especially after seeing her take on Penny."

As if on cue Penny's voice rings through the bar. "Speak of the devil."

"Forsythe. What a pleasant surprise, no Alice around?" Penny says, smiling wickedly as she walks up to FP.

"About to go pick her up." He says with gritted teeth.

"Why pick her up when you could hang around here instead? You know we're so much more fun."

"I'd much rather pick her up then hang out anywhere you are."

She fakes a pout. "Oh I'm so hurt. You just wait until she breaks your heart, it's bound to happen FP, whether you want to admit it or not. Just give it time."

"I'll take my chances." He says as he starts to walk towards the door.

"Give Alice my best wishes, would hate to see anything happen to her." He slowly turns around on his heels and glares at her.

"Penny if you're planning something you better rethink that. If you or anyone you know even lay a finger on her I'll-"

"You'll what FP?" She challenges. "Kill me? Hurt me? Call the cops? Try it. I'm not scared of you or your little girlfriend."

FP doesn't say anything else, just walks out of the bar with a sick feeling in his stomach. Tallboy chases after him. "What was all that about?" He asks.

"If you hear anything about Penny planning something you tell me immediately. I have a bad feeling she's gonna pull something and I don't want Alice caught in the middle of it."

"I'll keep an ear out."

"Thanks." And with that he gets in his truck and drives the short distance to Alice's house.

_

Inside the Whyte Wyrm Penny was planning something devious. She snuck into the back room when no one was looking and looked around until she found what she was looking for; the work schedule.

She searched down the list and smiled wickedly when her eyes fell onto the name she was looking for: Alice Smith.

_

"Alright, what's going on with you? You've been acting weird since you picked me up." Alice asks FP as they sit on the hood of his truck.

"Nothing, I just ran into Penny earlier."

"Poor you." Alice says. "What did she say about me this time?"

"It's not so much what she said but what she implied."

"Well what did she imply?"

"She said she would hate to see anything happen to you."

"Please, she'd be first in line to see something happen to me."

"That's what I'm afraid of." He says and she looks at him with a quirk of her eyebrow. "The way she said it... it just seemed like she was planning something, that she wanted to hurt you, or wanted someone else to hurt you."

"I'm sure you're just reading too much into it."

"I don't know Al, I'm worried about it, I don't want anything happening to you."

"Well neither do I but tonight was supposed to be fun, we're supposed to be on a date in case you forgot."

"I know, I'm sorry." He says as he leans over to kiss her. "Let's keep looking at the stars." He suggests as he curls an arm around her waist and leans back against the truck hood.

"I have a better idea." She says as she slips down off the hood. He watches as she pulls her top over her head and unbuttons her shorts, letting both pieces of clothing fall to the ground. She smirks at him as she walks closer to the river bank. With her back to him she undoes her bra and turns her head to look at him. "You coming Jones?"

He nods quickly and starts undressing himself and she laughs as she shimmies out of the final piece of clothing on her body. She wades into the water and soon feels strings arms wrap around her middle and lips kissing up the side of her neck.

She lets her head fall back onto his shoulder which in turn gives him better access to her neck, making her sigh happily. "Turn around." He whispers in her ear.

She does as he asks and smiles up at him when she can see his face. His hands run up and down her sides as he admires her; naked under the moonlight for his eyes only.

A wicked smile crawls upon his lips and she raises an eyebrow at him curiously and then she feels a cold splash of water hit her skin. "You're a dead man." She says as she splashes him back.

He swims further into the water, splashing her as she goes, listening to her contagious, carefree giggles and revelling in the sound of it.

She shoves him over when she catches up to him and he grabs her hand as he falls into the water, effectively dunking her under with him. "Damnit, that backfired." She says with a laugh when she comes up the surface.

"Worked out for me." He laughs and she narrows her eyes at him before letting out a smile. "Come here." She swims closer to him and he wraps his arms around her waist, picking her up.

Her legs instantly wrap around his waist and she leans her head down to kiss him. "I love you."