Found Out

Chic is kicking her hard as she gets ready. "Calm down, baby boy." She rubs her stomach slowly and feels him nudge against her fingers. He loves getting attention, just like FP.

Hal invited her over to hang out since his parents are away at work and he's got the house to himself. They've been dating officially for a few weeks now and she finds herself falling more and more for him. Chic on the other hand hasn't changed his mind whatsoever.

Chic seems relatively calm as she drives to the Cooper household and she's thankful for that. Almost every time she's spending time with Hal, Chic likes to use her bladder as a squeeze toy and she has to make up a new excuse to use the bathroom every 10 minutes. Hal, bless his heart, doesn't think too much of it and if he does, he doesn't say anything.

Hal answers almost as soon as she knocks on the door. "Hey there." He smiles cheekily at her and she smiles back as she leans up on her tip toes for a kiss. He takes her hand and leads her inside.

She finds herself snuggled up to him on the couch fairly quickly, his arms wrapped around her as they watch some random movie they found on TV.

"What time do your parents get back from work?"

"Four thirty. Why?"

"Oh, no reason." She smiles at him and he takes the hint, leaning in and kissing her softly. Once she kisses him back he deepens the kiss, tangling his fingers in her hair.

She pulls him closer until he's practically on top of her and of course, that's when Chic would wake up. Hal's hand brushes her stomach as he moves it to her butt and the brief motion just spurs Chic on.

As soon as he starts moving around she feels the need to use the bathroom. She pushes Hal back slightly, not that she wants to though. "What's wrong? Is this not okay?"

"No, no it's fine. Believe me, it's great. I just... I have to use the bathroom."

Her cheeks blush and he just laughs, pecking another kiss to her lips before moving off of her. "Down the hall, first door on the right."

"Thanks." She jumps up from the couch and hurried to the bathroom.

He turns to his side and reaches for throw pillow to place over the slight tent in his pants. As he reaches for it though he accidentally knocks Alice's bag off the couch, some of the contents spilling onto the floor.

He leans over and puts everything back into her back, that's when he spies a bottle. But not just any bottle, a bottle of Prenatal vitamins.

He knows all to well what those are and he stares at them in shock.

She walks back into the living room and sees Hal staring at a bottle of something as he sits on the couch. "Hal? What are you looking at?" She gets closer and freezes when she realizes what it is. "Oh my God... Hal-"

"You're pregnant?"

"No. They're for someone else." She knows he won't buy it but she really doesn't want to admit the truth.

"Why would you be carrying around someone else's prenatal vitamins, Alice?"

"Okay... fine they're mine."

He sighs. "Well I know it's mine since we haven't had sex yet, so I'm guessing it's FP's?" A tear rolls down her cheek as she nods slowly. "How far along?"

"Five months." He inhales sharply. "Almost six."

"Well then I guess you can't terminate it-"

"Terminate him? That was never even a thought."

"You were going to have it?" His eyes grow wide out of pure disbelief.

"It's a boy, stop calling him 'it'." She glares at him.

"You can't be serious, you thought you could raise this kid by yourself with your boyfriend in the slammer?"

"I-"

"God, is that why you took interest in me? So I could help pay the way for you and that bastard baby?"

She snaps her head up to look at him with tears filling her eyes. "How dare you even accuse me of that."

"How am I supposed to know? How did you even manage to keep this such a damn secret? Jeez, how did you manage to keep it a secret when we were making out and feeling each other up and shit?"

"My breasts are a little higher than my stomach, Hal."

He looks her up and down repeatedly, his gaze coming to a stop on her stomach. "You don't look pregnant."

"That's because this sweater is like two sizes too big, even then it's just barely hiding it. I'm lucky it's not that obvious."

"Damn right you're lucky, what would people say if they knew?"

"I don't care what people say. They probably know already, Fred has a big mouth."

"You don't care what people say? You got yourself pregnant Alice! You really think Berkeley is still going to want you? You really think any place or anyone is going to want you?"

She glares at him and grabs her bag, taking the vitamins from his hand and storming out of his house.