Meet The Parents

FP shuts his locker and turns to Fred, "You coming to SweetWater river right now?"

"Yeah I'm just waiting for Hermione, we'll meet you guys there."

"Alright, cool. See you guys soon."

He walks down the hall to Alice's locker and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Hey baby, you ready?" He asks as he kisses her cheek.

"Yeah." She says, grabbing her jacket and backpack. "Let's go."

She closes her locker and turns to him, giving him a quick kiss before entering their fingers and making their way to the student parking lot.

⚜️

They arrive at SweetWater river, a favourite hangout spot of theirs. The entire group, them, Fred, Hermione and Mary will come here and just hangout and talk for hours.

They pull some blankets out of the backseat and throw them into the bed of FP's truck. She hoists herself up into the bed of the truck and FP follows suit.

"Are Fred and Hermione coming?" She asks as she slips on her jacket.

"Yeah, he said he's just waiting for her. They're gonna meet us."

"He really needs to get a car."

"True that." FP agrees with a laugh.

They make effortless small talk with each other and make out until they hear Hermione's car pull up. They pull away and look over the side of the truck.

"Mary!" Alice announces happily when she sees the redhead get out of the car. "I thought you couldn't make it because you had to tutor?"

"They cancelled last minute so here I am!" The redhead explains, equally as happy. "Luckily I caught these two before they left."

"Well come on up here!" FP says to the newly arrived people. They pull some blankets out of the truck of Hermione's car, it's November after all and it's cold down by the river, then they all pile into the bed of FP's truck.

FP leans against the side of the truck, Alice in between his legs, her back to his front. He has his arms around her, holding a blanket to them to keep warm.

Hermione and Fred are in a similar position, her more so sitting on his lap, snuggled into his side.

Mary is in between the two couples sharing a blanket with Alice and FP.

"So do you think you failed the Chemistry test?" Hermione asks Alice.

"Well probably, I didn't study hardly at all."

"Partly my fault." FP says, causing them to laugh.

"That's true." Alice agrees, squeezing his hand. "How about you?"

"Same. Expect, I didn't even glance at my notes so I really flunked it."

"What a great team we make." Alice laughs.

They talk and laugh for another hour or two before deciding to head home for the day.

Hermione, Fred and Mary leave first, Alice and FP leave soon after.