1. Aria

"Man Mink, move." Jodie said with extra bass in his voice. Causing both me and her to laugh. She lifted her hands in the air as if she was surrendering, "I'm just trying to make sure you don't have her leaking through the sides cause it's questionable on whether your ass know how to put on a diaper."

He looked up giving her an evil glare, "I know how to put a diaper on. This ain't my first rodeo."

Mink lifted her eyebrows, "What diapers you been changing?" 

"Do tell." I added in with one of my eyebrows lifted up. Jodie got around so it wouldn't be a surprise if he had a baby out there, but he was also private as hell so he could also get away with nobody knowing about it if he did.

He shook his head as he picked Ava up she had the biggest smile on her face, she adored Jodie and that was for sure. She always easily went to him and would throw a fit if someone else tried to take her from him at times. Jodie focused on Ava, "tell them you're six months and uncle Jodie been changing your diapers for at least the last three." Ava laughed as if what he said was funny.

I chuckled, knocking the thought I had in my head right out. "Where's Landon?" He asked as he took a seat and placed Ava on his lap.

I shrugged my shoulders as I headed back towards the kitchen to grab a water bottle, "I honestly don't know. Anybody want a water?" I yelled out.

They both said yeah in unison so I grabbed three and made my way back out. "How you don't know?" Mink asked as she took a water bottle out my hand and set her phone down.

I handed Jodie his as I opened my own taking a big gulp before answering, "meaning, I don't know where he is."

"Y'all live together Aria, that nigga ain't tell you where he was going before he left?" Landon and I had recently moved in together, after just a few months prior of deciding to give our relationship another go. It was definitely sooner than I would have ever planned for us to move in together, but he paid all the bills - which was beneficial seeing as how I lived off my refund check and the money my mother gave me when I asked since she was the reason I didn't have a job. She wanted me to focus on finishing school and taking care of Ava and she said she would handle the rest. 

"Everybody don't clock they man Mink damn." Jodie threw in. The two of them argued like cats and dogs all the time. They could be good for a short period of time, but somebody, usually Jodie would say some shit to get it started up. "Well that nigga need to be clocked, he barely trustworthy." She mumbled the last part lowly, but I didn't miss it as I rolled my eyes at her. I knew she was looking out in the best interest of me, but if I trusted him I needed her to as well, unless she saw other reasons not to. Mink liked Landon, but she said she just didn't trust him and I know it's due to judgement off of the past. Mink could be a hard one. 

"I was sleep when he left." I said in response to her question. "Didn't feel the need to ask, figured he went to class or to the gym or something." I answered honestly.

"Yeah he went to the gym, he headed back this way now." Jodie spoke up with his eyes on his phone.

Mink turned around so that she was fully facing him, "so if you knew this whole time why the fuck you ask and why you ain't say that."

He stood up as he walked over to Ava's play pen placing her down. "First off I just texted the nigga and I don't owe you shit Mink. You clocking a man that ain't yours. If she ain't worried about it then why are you?"

I rolled my eyes knowing this shit could go on all day between them. "You were the one who asked where he was first. The fuck you mean Jodie? You sound stupid as fuck. Are you mad because I'm not clocking you?"