15. Jodie

"Tonight was fun, thanks for letting me host it here." Kira stated as she was laid out on my bed.

I nodded, "of course." I stood by my desk area as I held Chris' speaker in my hand, deciding to go give it to him now because I would be pissed if he woke me up in the morning for the shit.

I walked out my room into his seeing only Jasmine in there, she looked up at me and smiled as I placed his speaker on his desk. "Tell him this shit right here so he don't bother me in the morning."

She chuckled, "will do."

"Mink is cute," she added in before I made it out the door. I turned around looking at her.

"What?"

She smiled, "Mink is cute and cool as hell."

I laughed as I crossed my arms, "Okay, why you telling me that?"

She twisted her lips to the side. "Just know I know."

As she said that Kira came around the corner calling Chris' name as he responded from his bathroom. She stopped at his door looking from me to Jasmine as she sent a mean eye roll her way.

She didn't like Jasmine because of the simple fact that she wanted Chris with Kennedy and as she stated, her loyalty was with Kennedy and the only reason she hadn't told her was because of me, but I already knew shit was about to hit the fan since Mink was well aware now.

Jasmine chuckled as Kira made her way back to my room, "I'm definitely team Mink." She stated lowly as I laughed.

"You do realize she was here with another dude right?"

She brought her eyebrows in, "kind of how you're still with ol girl. Why are you with her anyways?" She questioned.

Chris came in before I could answer rubbing his belly, "man I had to drop a load. I don't even remember what the fuck I ate."

"Man don't nobody want to hear that shit," I replied.

He laughed as Jasmine asked him to go entertain Kira. He smacked his teeth, "for what?"

"Because I'm trying to talk to Jodie babe, please."

He looked at her before smacking his teeth again and heading to my room. Jasmine had a hold on him, he loved that girl. He fell, he tried to deny it but he fell for shawty hard. I honestly feel like he only still deal with Kennedy to make himself believe he don't like her like that, but if she found out about Kennedy he would be crushed if Jasmine left him.

"Okay, so why are you with her and not Mink?" That was another thing I liked about Jasmine no matter how rude Kira could be she never disrespected her. She might of made stank faces and gave eye rolls when her name was said but she never called her out her name. She was a sweet ass girl.

I laughed, "Mink and I been cool for like the past year. Never looked at it like that."

"But now you do, and instead of pursuing her when the feelings could very much be mutual you're with Kira, why?"

I sighed as I sat down, "Kira and I have history, I dealt with shawty years ago and did her dirty as fuck. You know, new to college, mad girls on my dick and I just took that shit and ran. I felt bad as fuck and always said if I was given another chance I would make it right. She truly was the one who got away to me. So she came back and boom, I don't want to hurt her again especially if I stopped messing with her to deal with Mink. That shit would kill her, she already think it's some shit."

Jasmine bit her lip. "I mean I feel you, but it's like you're holding on to save her feelings which is respected, but you could be missing out on the love of your life."