16.

Kennedy stood outside of Chris and Jodie's apartment trying to gain the courage to knock. Now she was always one ready to pop off but she wanted to handle this differently. Mink had informed her that Chris was indeed dealing with this Jasmine chick on more than a friendly level.

Kennedy knocked on the door as she smoothed out her naturally curly hair that was now silk pressed. "Who is it?" She heard a female voice ask. She closed her eyes, praying that this Jasmine chick was not about to be the one to answer the door. She stood there silently deciding not to say who.

Her prayer was answered when Kira pulled the door open, she stood there with some spandex shorts on and a tank top. Surprise crossing her face as a small smile appeared, "Kennedy!" She walked out closing the door behind her a clear indication to Kennedy that the Jasmine girl had to be there.

Kennedy brought her eyebrows in as she crossed her arms. She felt she was being nice by befriending Kira but the fact that she hung around with Jasmine and Chris and her and Chris made her realize how fake she was. Kennedy rolled her eyes before settling her eyes on her giving her a fake smile.

Kira dropped her smile. "What's wrong?"

Kennedy laughed, "what's wrong? Bitch you knew Chris was playing me and did you say shit about it?" Kennedy got up in her face. As Kira scooted over so she could take a step back.

"Kennedy, it's not even like that. I don't fuck with that bitch at all. I wanted to tell you but I also didn't want to put Jodie in a sticky situation."

"Man, fuck you." Kennedy quickly opened the door with Kira on her heels. "Chris!" She yelled out as she made her way towards his room.

Jodie stood in the kitchen wide eyed as he watched Kennedy head straight to Chris' room. He knew it was about to be some shit seeing as how Jasmine was there.

Kennedy banged on his door before turning the knob, the door was unlocked so it easily opened.

Jasmine looked up as Kennedy caught eyes with her trying to see what it was about her that had Chris so wrapped up in her.

Jasmine gave her a small smile that held slight confusion to it as she slowly spoke. "Hey.."

Kennedy rolled her eyes, "where's Chris?"

Jasmine pointed to the bathroom, "everything okay?"

"Does it look like everything is okay?"

Jasmine brought her eyebrows in, "Okay sis. You can pop the attitude somewhere else."

"Nahh, I can pop it right here. You're fucking with my man."

Jasmine got wide eyed as she chuckled. "Wait, what?" She stood up as if it would make her hear better.

Kennedy started to repeat herself as Chris walked in the room and quickly became wide eyed. "Kennedy." He stated. He could tell by the look on Jasmine's face that Kennedy had already opened her mouth about them.

He quickly walked over to Jasmine reaching for her, "babe it's not what you think."

She snatched her arm out of his grasp as she stepped back shaking her head.

"Really?" Kennedy questioned as her emotions started to get the best of her. "You serious right now?"

Chris' jaw tightened. "Kennedy why are you here?"

"Because I heard you were playing me!" Tears started to fall out of her control as she stood there and watched how he handled her with his other bitch in sight.

He smacked his teeth, "man Kennedy you know this shit wasn't even like that. You know we were just kicking it."

"Just kicking it?" She questioned. "When I asked you who Jasmine was you said somebody you were doing a project with. Now we get in front of her and me and you were just kicking it?"