19. Ominscent

Casey sat on the couch with her son on her lap. It'd been a long time since she had seen Landon. She was so hurt by how he left her for the same girl he fucked for a bet that she ended up transferring schools and in the process she found out she was pregnant.

She never told him because she was unaware of whether or not it was his child, and she was still unsure but all she knew was that being a single parent was hard.

Mrs. Powers smiled at her as she looked at the little boy with her. "He's so cute," she let out trying to check for features in her son. What other reason would his ex show up at his house?

She put Ava down as she crawled towards Casey. Casey smiled, the little girl was cute and she couldn't deny that. She put her son, Carson down as he smiled at Ava.

"What brings you by?" Mrs. Powers questioned.

"I was in town, just wanted to stop by and see how you all were." As those words slipped out of her mouth Landon walked in.

He turned the corner into the living room surprise taking over his face. "Hey," he said lowly.

Casey smiled big, he still did something to her. "Landon," she said almost breathlessly.

He walked towards them "what are you .." he paused as he looked down seeing Ava playing with another baby. "Whose baby?" He asked changing the question.

Casey slightly put her hand up. "Mine."

His mother brought her eyebrows in as she looked between the two, "I'll let the two of you catch up." With that she got up leaving the living room. Landon quickly sent Aria a text as he sat down. "What's up?" He questioned.

She sighed, "nothing. How have you been?"

He nodded his head, "I've been good. You?" He asked being polite.

She nodded her head, "I've been alright."

"So why are you here?" He questioned. He wasn't trying to be rude.

She cleared her throat as she looked towards her son before sighing. "Carson, my son. Could possibly be yours."

"What?" Landon said a little louder than intended. "It's been over a year since I've seen or talked to you and you pop up talking about we have a son together? Why are you just now mentioning this?" He questioned loudly causing Ava to jump and start crying.

He quickly picked her up, cooing her. "I'm sorry baby girl." He kissed her cheeks as her cries subsided.

Casey smiled at how loving he was as a father praying and wishing that he would be the father. "Landon," she started. "I said a possibility."

Landon started to chuckle, "a possibility? So that means you were fucking me while you were fucking others?" The thought of that made his blood boil, though he fucked plenty of girls on her. She was only his at the time.

She shook her head, "no Landon! It was at the end of us. When you told me you were choosing.." her voice got low at the thought of the pain it caused her. "When you said you were going to try and make it work with Aria."

Landon got quiet realizing how selfish he sounded going off on her about sleeping with someone else as if he didn't leave her for another girl he slept with. He nodded his head, "who is the other possibility?"

He didn't know why he wanted to know, but he had to. "That doesn't matter," she let out. "But I think you should get a DNA test."

"Do I know him?" Landon questioned. In his mind it couldn't be anybody who knew, everybody knew what it was with him and Casey.