11. Jodie.

"You need to talk to her about that slick shit Jodie before I bust her shit, I'm trying to be cool because you asked me to." Kira whined in my ear referring to Mink. The two of them just weren't meant to be cool and that shit was clear.

"iight man, I'm about to head to my class." She smacked her teeth before saying goodbye as I quickly ended the call. I really had about twenty more minutes before I needed to get to my class and I was only about a five minute walk away from it but I wasn't about to listen to that shit. I sat down as I looked at new music that was out on Apple Music, seeing if any peaked my interest.

I felt somebody sit down beside me causing me to look their way. "Hey," Aria said lowly. I leaned back as I took her in. "What's up? How you?"

She nodded her head, "I'm good, you?"

I nodded, "can't complain, you really good?" I questioned as I locked my phone. I was actually surprised that she even sat beside me and engaged in conversation at that. She put a strand of her now straightened hair behind her ear as she sighed, "yeah."

"I'm sorry about all that shit yo I -"

"No," she stopped me as she put her hand up, "you had no control over what he did. Now that bet shit was a different story which is why your ass still can't cheat off of me anymore, dont'ask me for no fucking help on this test" she smiled slightly causing me to. "But he's a grown man, he made this decision. Now if you encouraged it -"

I cut her off this time, "nahh, I damn sure didn't do that. Told that nigga to end that shit with shawty."

She looked at me as she slowly blinked nodding her head, "I know, I trust you on that."

"But this test though," I smiled. She laughed as Mink started to approach her, "hope you studied cause it's a no for me dawg!" She let out before Mink got to us.

"Hey boo!" Mink smiled as she looked at Aria, "look at you, glowing and shit. I'm wit' it, I'm wit' it." Aria started laughing as she shook her head. "Goodbye Mink!" She smiled as she got up.

"Oh word? It's like that?" Mink called out as Aria really started making her way out, "I have to study a little more, I'll catch up with you! Love you," she called out as she blew Mink kisses.

I shook my head as I chuckled lightly, looking at the time. The test was about to happen soon, luckily I did study. I wasn't a stupid dude but when I had Aria, I ain't have to study as much however I was still receiving the grades I did when I cheated off of her I was just lazy as fuck sometimes.

I stood up as well as Mink gave me a small smile before starting to head the opposite way I was about to go, "when your next class?" I asked before she got to far, she turned around looking at me. "In like an hour."

I nodded, "walk with me to mine real quick."

"Why? and why didn't you just walk with Aria y'all have the same class." I smacked my teeth. "She be trying to get there too early."

"Nigga you right behind her." She had a point, "but I'm about to take my time walking, I'm not rushing."
She rolled her eyes as she started walking, "what's up?" she questioned. I looked at her, "nahh, what's up with you and these smart ass comments to Kira."

She stopped as she gave me a serious ass look, "that's what you want me to walk with you for? To talk about your weak ass whatever the fuck she is to you?"

I laughed as I stood beside her, "man, come on."

She started walking again as we kept our pace the same. "Man fuck her," she rolled her eyes as she let out a small laugh.