4. Aria

"Girl I had to leave before I popped him and his bitch in their mouth."

I chuckled as Mink threw a grape in her mouth, they were always coming over here killing my grapes and spilling the tea.

"But wait, y'all were holding hands. I'd be mad too." Kennedy added in as she stopped typing on her computer.

Mink looked at her with squinted eyes, "bitch I introduced myself, I was nice as hell starting off. Jodie even made it clear it wasn't like that. "

"Still though, girls be lying, covering for these niggas."

Mink rolled her eyes, "with this mouth? please, I would never. If I was fucking with Jodie she would have known right then."

I nodded my head as I finished making Ava's bottle. "Yeah, if Mink popped off like that with something as little as the girl not speaking. Do you really think she wouldn't let it be known?" I asked with a laugh.

"It wasn't little, that bitch was rude." Mink added in.

"I mean, is there something up with you and Jodie?" I asked with an eyebrow raised as I shook Ava's bottle. She was sleep at the moment but I knew she'd be up any minute and would be hungry.

Mink looked at me like I lost my mind, "hell no, I don't even know what would even make you open your mouth to ask that."

"You say that like he's ugly," Kennedy stated. "We all know Jodie fine as hell."

"And he comes with drama no one has time for and I don't do that secret shit he like to be on."

"Would you talk to him though?" I was prying, I felt like they both liked each other lowkey.

She rolled her eyes, "Bye Aria. You trying it."

Kennedy laughed, "answer the question Mink, don't flex."

"No I wouldn't." she stated easily.

I shrugged my shoulders letting it go. "Whatever, anywho," Kennedy started as she closed her laptop, "Chris hit me up."

"Saying what?" I asked with a roll of my eyes. Chris wasn't shit. Kennedy smiled, I didn't understand why she was still so keen to that nigga, the dick had to be bomb "he wants to hang out."

"Don't do it," Mink quickly interjected. "I heard the nigga was burning."

Kennedy got wide eyed as did I, "you lying." She gushed out.

"Girl no, I was in the bathroom and a bitch was talking bout it."

Kennedy smacked her teeth, "bitches be lying all the time though. Like some girls say that shit to make sure other girls don't mess with the nigga."

"Or they say it because the nigga is burning," Mink stated matter-of-factly. "I mean the nigga hit anything, I wouldn't be surprised" I countered. Kennedy looked offended by what we were saying.

"All I'm saying is, if you horny go fuck your ex, just don't fuck that nigga. Hang out with him all you want but don't have sex." Mink finished with a smile.

"All they do is have sex though."

"That is not all we do," Kennedy stated with attitude as she looked at me.

"What else y'all do?" I asked. Kennedy was my girl, loved her to death but this was something I knew I was right about.

"We go to the movies,"

"and then fuck," I finished.

She rolled her eyes, "we got out to eat."

"then fuck, cause you go back to his place or he goes to yours."