9. Aria

I sat in my bed cuddled up with Ava who was desperately trying to get out of my grasp when all I wanted to was be all over her. She started crying so I let go of her as she stopped as soon as I was no longer touching her.

Mink and Kennedy started laughing, "see, even Ava tired of your shit. She tired of being in the bed all up under you so get your ass up!" Mink demanded.

"I don't want to." I sighed.

"Oh it's girls nice tonight, you're getting up." Kennedy added in. I swung my legs over the bed as I yawned. "I think I'm going to skip this one."

Mink stood up in front of me, "oh hell no. You are not leaving me with Kennedy and that weird ass girl. You're coming to girls night." She side eyed Kennedy. She definitely gave her some words for inviting Kira. But Kennedy swears she's trying to build peace between all of us since Jodie dates her.

I slightly smiled as my phone went off, rolling my eyes as I saw Landon's name pop up again. He had been staying at his moms and blowing my phone up like crazy apologizing and making it clear he had ended it with her before I even found out which I knew was true because Mink told me that Ashley had said they ended that week. That didn't mean shit, it should have been over a long time ago.

I was over him, I was under the impression that relationship had been dead but it was fully alive. That's what hurt the most and I was upset with myself for not noticing that he was playing me under my nose. I turned back around looking at Mink as she spoke again, "you're coming."

"What about Ava? Landon was supposed to watch her." I reminded them.

"And he still can, the fuck you mean? Just because y'all broke up doesn't mean he isn't a father anymore go ahead and tell him you need him to watch Ava still. What he gon' tell you no? He ain't stupid he trying to get you back he going to do whatever you ask. And that's his child." She had a point. Kennedy nodded agreeing with her as Ava was squatting up and down on her legs as she laughed. "I don't want to talk him."

"Bi-" Mink stopped before she said the full word, attitude in action "hand me your phone." I did as she asked as she quickly sent a text on my phone and got a reply just as quick. "He asked what time he should get her. What you think?" She was looking at Kennedy.

"Tell him like seven, and let him know he's keeping her over night."

"Over night?" I asked as I looked at Kennedy like she was crazy.

She rolled her eyes waving me off as Mink texted him back. I heard my text tone go off as she read the message and a smile spread across her face. "We're all good, so you need to get your stank ass in the shower. We're get your outfit and then you need to pack Ava's bag. Her daddy will be here to get her in a couple of hours."

I looked down at my phone seeing messages come in from Landon, I opened them seeing multiple cute pictures of Ava with a smile on her face causing me to smile. It seemed as if he was doing whatever he could just to get a response out of me.

"Finally a smile," Kira stated as she walked by me with two cups in her hand. Placing one in front of me and keeping the other for herself.

"What has you smiling? And why have you been so down?" She asked as Mink got the music working and Kennedy continued making drinks.

I sighed as I locked my phone, "I'm surprised Jodie didn't tell you, I found out Landon hasn't been too faithful." Her mouth dropped, "you're lying." I shook my head as I pulled my curls up, placing them into a sloppy bun not really in the mood to talk about it.