10. Landon

"Baby you have to eat something," my mother slid a plate in front of me as I just looked down at it before pushing it forward.

"Not hungry," she sighed. "Landon I know you're hurt but you can't let your health go to trash because of it."

"I'm not." I stated as I stood up. "I'm just not hungry right now. I'm about to head to Jodie's and Chris'" She sighed and shook her head before responding. "Be careful. Let me know when you get there."

I nodded to let her know I would, knowing I'd forget. To say I was hurt at the turn of events was an understatement. I knew there was a possibility that what I was doing would put me in a bad situation but not this bad. It'd been two weeks since everything happened and Aria refused to talk to me unless it was concerning Ava and that shit sucked. I so badly wanted to have my family back but I knew I had to deal with the consequences of my actions.

I was giving her space now but I wasn't going to give up on getting her back. I drove to Jodie's in complete silence as my mind wandered, causing me to get there a lot quicker than I realized.

Jodie opened the door dapping me up as Chris sat on the couch cupcaking on the phone. I shook my head as I took a seat. "Aye, let me call you back baby." He hung up the phone after waiting for her response.

"Who was that?" I questioned. He smiled licking his lips, "this little shawty from around the way. Her name Jasmine." I shook my head. The nigga was never going to stop.

Jodie shook his head. "Meanwhile he got Kennedy thinking they something. Y'all just giving us a bad rep."

Chris laughed. "Man she should already know what's up. We have sex and a lot of it. That's it."

"You been taking her on dates too. Don't flex." Jodie added in. "This nigga had us on a double date," he turned looking at me. I chuckled. "Oh so you flexing? You lowkey like shawty if you taking her on dates."

"Same thing I said." Jodie looked towards him.

He smacked his teeth. "Man. Y'all trippin'."

"Nahh, you just don't want to admit it," Jodie laughed. "Everybody know you don't need to take her out on dates to hit."

I laughed shaking my head. "Man get off me!" Chris shook his shirt before looking at me. "Let's talk about you! You done fucked around and lost Aria."

I put my head down as I shook it. I sighed as I looked back up. "Man, I lie to y'all not. That shit has me sick."

Jodie shook his head as he leaned back. "Told you to end that shit."

"That was easier said than done," I uttered.

"Look man, she'll come around and if she don't it's plenty of fish in the sea. Focus on the fact that graduation is almost here and take care of your daughter. And if you ever tryna get shit poppin' I got a couple shawties I can hook you up with." Chris chimed in.

I sighed as I leaned back. He had a point. I needed to focus on graduating and making sure Ava was good. One thing I wasn't worried about right now was hooking up with other girls. But I was ready to get off the topic of Aria. "How you and Kira?" I asked as I looked over at Jodie who now had his head in his phone.

He looked up, locking his phone. "We straight."

"What you mean y'all straight?" Chris blurted. He looked at Chris like he was stupid. "Exactly what I said."

"Man," Chris began as he looked at me. "Shawty was over here talking about them moving in together and shit. Talking babies and shit." He laughed.

"You fucking lying," I cracked up.