22. Mink

I pulled up to Jodie's as I let out a big sigh. I hadn't talked to Jodie since the night I saw him at the bar but we both knew we needed to talk.

I texted him letting him know I was there as I got out the car and headed towards his apartment. He was opening the door just as I reached it. I took him in. His dreads freshly done as he stood there in a v neck with some joggers, he was always so chill. I spoke as I walked in looking towards the living room seeing people in there, well Chris and one other.

The girl was standing as Chris was seated. She turned around attitude on her face slowly changing to a smile as I recognized it was Jasmine. "Hey Mink," she said with excitement.

I smiled back as I spoke, surprised to see her. From what I knew Chris was hurting cause she wouldn't return his calls. But I guess she finally gave in.

She put her focus on Jodie, "happy to know you finally got with better."

Chris chuckled as I did too, a small smile just played on Jodie's face as he shook his head. I fucked with Jasmine and I couldn't deny it.

She quickly turned around and looked at Chris as he quickly stopped laughing, it was clear she was lighting his ass up before Jodie and I interrupted. "Let's head to my room," he stated. Clearly wanting to leave them alone.

I followed him as he closed his door after I walked through. I took a seat on his bed as I sat my keys down. "What's up with that?" I questioned as I pointed towards the door.

He laughed a little, "she finally decided to hear him out, they was going at it at first. Well she was going off."

"You think she going to deal with him again?"

He nodded his head yeah as he put up some clothes he had folded. "Only thing is he has to break it to her that he got a baby and I don't know how she'll feel about that."

"Wait, what!?" I said a little louder than intended causing him to quickly whip around and look at me.

His eyes wide as he slightly laughed. "You heard me, Chris done fucked around and got a baby. Landon ain't the only one. I thought you would have knew that shit, you and your girls stay talking."

This was some fucking tea. I shook my head, "I don't think any of my girls know about this shit. By who?" I questioned tuned in as hell.

He shook his head as he put up the last of clothes before turning around and looking at me. "This the fucked up part, Casey."

I bit my lip as I tried to think of the name, "the only one I know of is the one Landon dealt with. Who Casey?"

He nodded his head, "that one."

I widened my eyes as my mouth dropped. "You are fucking lying," I said quietly as if Chris would hear me.

He shook his head as he put his hand up, "right hand to God."

I couldn't believe this shit. Not only was it crazy but foul as fuck. He was friends with Landon and was fucking Casey's friend. Both of them were shady as fuck. "Yo, this crazy as fuck. Landon know?"

Jodie nodded. I shook my head. This shit was too much for me. "But off that," Jodie started as he hopped on his bed stretching out. "What's up with you?"

"Same ol shit, can't believe graduation is literally three weeks away. "

"Yeah. That shit crazy but I'm ready as fuck to be out that bitch."

I nodded agreeing. "Have you talked to Kira?" I questioned slowly trying to get into what we were really here for.

"A little bit," he stated as I rolled my eyes. "She has some shit over here still that she needed to get but outside of that nahh."