1 - Chestnut Haired

taehyung focus:

"yoongi hyung, I'm heading out now!" taehyung let his older brother know before leaving to school each morning.

"see you later, tae." yoongi replied back, his voice groggy and still full of sleep.

taehyung hummed happily as he walled down the sidewalk and called his friend.

"hoseokie, where are you right now?"

"oh taetae, I'm at class a bit early today because of that project I had. sorry I couldn't walk with you. namjoon should be there just about now though!" hoseok said into the phone.

namjoon waved at taehyung and caught up with him, they both walked to school together but parted ways to go to their separate classes.

the bell rang for class and taehyung hurriedly grabbed his books and ran.

the classroom had been pretty loud and chaotic, the teacher had yet to arrive.

luckily, his seat was next to one of his other closest friends, jimin.

"taetae!" the pink haired male gave his friend a quick hug, before telling him about his day yesterday.

taehyung smiled, attentively listening to his beautiful friend's words.

jimin loved to accessorize by adding rings to his outfit, or by wearing simple chains around his neck.

taehyung always admired his style, it made him stick out more and look attractive.

today he was wearing a white shirt paired with black ripped jeans underneath, along with some black boots.

"hey, i'm thinking of dying my hair orange or black." jimin rested his chin in the palm of his hand.

"yeah, that'll look great on you jiminie, black would look super nice." taehyung whispered back to jimin who was now watching the teacher write notes on the board.

"how about you too? don't you get sick of the same brown-ish chestnut hair all the time?"

"nah, chim. I think I love my hair just the way it is."

they both stopped talking and started paying attention in class, but were interrupted when someone threw a paper ball at jimin's head.

"hey! jeon jungkook-" jimin glared at the ravenette who was seated at the back of the classroom.

"ya midget, cute hair. it makes you look even more softer then you did before." jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, a devious smirk on his face.

"jeongguk, stop bothering my friend. go back to kissing your girlfriend or something." the chestnut haired butted in, venom lacing every word that left his mouth.

"was I even talking to you, nerd?" jungkook rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung, to the office now."

the ravenette argued back and forth with the teacher, but she had made up her mind.

jimin looked at his best friend with apologetic eyes and a pout.

taehyung grinned at this and told him not to worry, they'll see each other at lunch anyway.

"you comin, nerd?"

taehyung ignored him and started walking in the hallway silently.

he coughed, blood rushing to his cheeks from the unwanted attention jungkook was giving him.

"can you stop staring at me?"

"sorry princess, it's just that you're so pretty."

taehyung choked on his saliva, almost throwing a coughing fit.

"why the fuck are you calling me princess? sorry, but I'm not into you and nor will I ever be."

"oh, you're fiesty princess, are you like that in bed as well?" there he went again, with his signature smirk and perverted remarks.

"t-that's so disgusting! you are really inhumane, aren't you? how can you talk about those types of things so openly?"

taehyung mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

"why don't girls like you? you're so adorable." jungkook laughed, voicing his inner thoughts.

"y-yeah well, that's cause I'm way too quiet for them. If they ask me out or something, I reject them. girls lowkey hate me. not like I need them to like me, anyways." the older muttered frustratingly.

"I guess no one really knows you then." the latter shrugged, walking ahead with his hands resting in the pockets of his jeans.

A/N:
First chapter! I can't wait to write more.
Thank you for reading :)❤