38 - Thirteen Years

@/n: a yoongi/yoonmin chapter for you lot who are crazy over them/him ;p

oml,I'm acting like I haven't been thinking about this chapter ever since I wrote the other yoonmin one. :')

I'll add taekook in here too,don't worry babies. 💜 update: no yoonmin in here, sorry :( but enjoy the gifs atm.

 💜 update: no yoonmin in here, sorry :( but enjoy the gifs atm

yoongi's👀
jimin's↘👄

^ kiss him already,yoongi bb :')

taehyung focus:

"so everything was already shipped out a week ago?" the red headed male looked up at his boyfriend,looking around the younger's room.

"mhm..we didn't really need all our stuff though,just some of it." jungkook slipped into his oversized gray sweatshirt and glanced in the mirror.

"I don't look too bad, right?" the bags under his eyes weren't very easy to miss and jungkook's swollen red eyes made it look like he hadn't slept for days.

"I mean, you always look good no matter what baby, but to give you my honest opinion...hmm. I'd say we both look pretty okay for two people who were crying the whole night instead of sleeping."

jung kook remembered the events of last night and the memory kind of made his eyes tear.

"babyyy...you're gonna make me cry again." jungkook turned around to see taehyung sitting on his bed,biting his lower lip.

"hey, taehyung..? you okay?" jungkook walked towards him and cupped his cheeks gently.

taehyung was trying to hold it in again. he really wanted to stay strong for jungkook, but it wasn't easy too.

"happy nine months anniversary kookie." taehyung placed both of his hands on top of the youngers.

jungkook widened his eyes, meeting taehyung's sad stare. "june 18th...i-"

taehyung slowly moved jungkook's hands away from his face and held them in his lap.

"I have something for you. I kind of wrote it down a day ago,it's one of the things that was on my bucket list." taehyung smiled softly,taking something out of his pocket.