2 - Attention

a/n: yes, I deleted the previous smut I had wirrten in this chapter between jungkook and that girl, since I am now editing everything and it was just very cringe worthy and unimportant.

"fuck off jeon."

"why princess? do you feel bothered by my good looks?"

"In your dreams, why are you sitting next to me anyways? this is someone else's seat." taehyung scoffed.

"cause, I wanna sit next to my babybo-"

"uh, excuse me?" someone said in a irritated voice making jungkook look up from the desk he was sitting at.

"you're sitting in my seat."

"oh sorry. I'll be going now then, bye princess." jungkook smirked carelessly and got up, walking to the back of the classroom.

"was he bothering you?"

"ah, he's just like that. he likes to play and screw around with people's hearts bogum hyung. I don't know how he mindlessly throws words like that around. "

"oh, he's jeon jungkook right?"

taehyung nodded in response and sighed.

"he always annoys me and gives me so much attention, it's so confusing."

"wait, oh my god! do you think he has feelings for you?"

taehyung almost choked on air after hearing his hyung.

"are you okay?" bogum managed to say in between laughter.

"he's just an 'international playboy' remember? that would never happen." taehyung said as he fixed himself up, referring to the name the ravenette is famous for.

"Taehyung and Bogum stop talking!"

The two were startled by the sudden loud voice, but apologized and started writing notes.

~

"w-will you accept these chocolates?" Seoul Hee put her head down with her hands out for the other to take the gift.

"thank you so much for these and it's okay y'know, you don't have to be so shy around me. I'm just jimin." jimin sweetly smiled.

"I'm s-sorry." seoul hee felt her cheeks tint a rosy color, looking everywhere besides jimin.

"you're cute."

the pink haired male didn't see because he walked away but her face was now as red as a tomato.

"ooh, chocolate. who's it from, chim?" taehyung smiled as he began walking with his best friend.

"uh, from seoul hee I think."

"so, do you like her?"

before jimin could answer, another girl from the same grade as them stood infront of him.

"jimin? will you come to my party tomorrow?" the girl wasn't shy and smiled very brightly instead, making direct eye contact with the latter.

"oh, sure amara." jimin smiled and took the invitation from her.

"you come too, taehyungie!"

"well, I have work but I'll try." taehyung said quietly.

"atleast you don't play with their feelings or use them." taehyung mumbled as he walked to the cafeteria.

"what? did you say something, tae?" Jimin ran as he tried to catch up with his best friend.

"no, nothing."

jungkook groaned before stretching his arms out in bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

he almost jumped when he saw a girl lying on his broad chest, her arms hugging his waist.

the sight almost made his heart skip a beat, but that was before he realized that he barely even knew her.

what was her name again?

"good morning, jeunggukie..."

at last, she was finally moving off his chest,  the ravenette waited for her to get up and leave but she sat there, smiling expectedly.

the puzzle in the boy's brain arranged itself, he grabbed her clothes that were strewn across the bedroom floor and pointed them in her direction.

"here."

the girl almost seemed angry for a second, there was no way jungkook expected her to leave after their night together.

"b-but, aren't you my boyfriend, now?"

the tatted boy ran a hand through his tousled hair, sighing.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I mentioned anything about us becoming a thing after having sex."

this was apparently enough to make the girl leave, atleast jungkook didn't have to see her again.

it wasn't like this was the first time he made them fume with anger after coming to his house.

the ravenette grabbed the hidden stash of cigarettes he kept in his bedside table drawer and lit one up, bringing it to his lips afterwards.

"today's going to be a very long day. "