34 - Finally?

@/n: prepare yourselves,my children
and topkook4life.

***

taehyung woke up the next morning with only his boxers and jungkook's white button up on. he frowned when he saw that jungkook wasn't lying next to him.

"owww,frick." he held his head in pain as he thought about how much he regrets the events of last night.

He saw some pills and a glass of water for his hangover on the sidetable and immediately grabbed them.

"thanks jungkook." he sighed in relief,talking to himself.

"prince oppa,my friend is coming over today! hurry up and get out of bed." seo hyeon barged into her older brother's room and told taehyung to go and get ready for the day.

"fineee hyunie." taehyung stood up and stretched a bit before making his bed.

"mommy came back home today and she told me to tell you that she made some really good breakfast." seo hyeon rolled her sleeves up and walked up to taehyung,pushing him into the bathroom.

"Ill make your bed today for you just because I want you to play with me and my friend later."

taehyung smiled at the younger's cuteness,"do you know where jeongguk is by the way?"

"he went out to somewhere,oppa. He didn't tell us where he was going though."

taehyung frowned but nodded afterwards,finally making his way into the bathroom.

He jumped into the shower after taking his clothes off and let out a small sigh as the water started to wet him.

~

taehyung decided to wear a full sleeved black sweatshirt today paired with black ripped jeans.

He grabbed his phone from jungkook's bed and headed down the stairs.

"taheyung!! I missed you." ms.jeon smiled as she held her other 'son' in her arms.

"I missed you too,mom. how've you been?" taehyung felt his heart go all warm and soft.

He sat down on one of the kitchen stools and looked at his breakfast.

"I've been good,honey. how about you? how's it been with jeongguk?" ms.jeon poured some milk for seo hyeon and handed it to her afterwards.

"everything's been perfect." taehyung showed off his boxy smile.

"make sure to drink that all,kay baby?" sungmi ruffled her four year old's hair.

"I will,mommy! I can't wait for Nari to come over." seohyeon licked her milk mustache and got off of her stool.

"she's been so excited for her play date with nari today."

"Aww,cutie. when's she coming though?" taehyung took a bite of his chocolate chip waffle.

"she should be here any minute now and sweetheart,would it be okay if you watched the both of them today? I'm going to be out the whole day with nari's mom."

"It's no problem at all ms.jeo-,I mean mom." taehyung put his dishes in the sink and started to wash them.

"Nari is a year older then seo hyeon,so she is a bit more mature. I don't think they're going to cause any trouble and jungkook's going to be home soon too."

~

So everything was going fine so far. taehyung bought some crafts out for the little ones to play with.