18 - Walks

Taehyung POV:

"Ah,Hyung~why don't we just go have a walk after we drop your car off at home?"

"Tae,it's one am for goodness sake. why do you wanna do that?"

"Let's go walking,hm?"

"But I'm so fucking tired right now. Let me call Hoseok to go with yo-"

"Hyung,come on just this once please."

"fine."

Yoongi and Taehyung both walked in the streets of Seoul humming quietly.

"Remember the picnics we used to have on that nice hill in Daegu with mom and dad?"

"Yeah and the games we used to play there" taehyung laughed softly and looked at the night sky.

"hey hyung?"

"hm?"

"If mom and dad were still with us right now they would be so proud of you right now."

"they're watching over us though" yoongi smiled and ruffled taehyung's hair.

Taehyung giggled cutely and kept walking.

The both of them weren't even paying attention to where they were,too busy conversing about their parents.

"Where a-are we? It's so scary here."

"I've never been to this area,let me check on my phone-"

Right when Yoongi was reaching in his pocket for his phone standing infront of an alley way,someone pulled them inwards.

"What the fuck-"

"Jinseok?!"

"Kim Taehyung right? I remember you from the party the other day" jinseok had taehyung pinned up against the brick wall.

"What the hell?! Let him go!"

Jinseok,however was just getting started. He had no intention of letting go,so he ignored yoongi and sucked on taehyung's neck.

taehyung shrieked in surprise when the older's hand went down to his crotch area and groped it.

Yoongi harshly punched jinseok's cheek making him stumble backwards and away from taehyung.

Jinseok chuckled darkly before running towards yoongi and punching his right cheek.

Yoongi fell down and Jinseok straddled him.

After punching his face a couple a times he made Yoongi stand up and held him by his neck against the wall.

taehyung stood there scared,he didn't know what to do.

His brother was being choked by a crazy dude. He could die-

taehyung spotted a metal pole thing-y next to the trash can and quickly picked it up,tip toeing to Jinseok.

He whacked Jinseok in the head with it and the other collapsed on to the ground.

"Did I kill him...?"

Yoongi was panting heavily and bent down to his knees gasping for air.

"T-that motherfucker-"

"Yoongi,oh my god!" taehyung put his older brother's head on his lap and tried waking him up. He checked his pulse and happiness came over him when he heard yoongi inhale a little bit.

"Call J-Jimin."

Taehyung quickly blinked away his tears and nodded taking his phone out from his pocket. His shaking hand pressed 'chimchim🐼🐶❤' in his contacts and he raised the phone to his ears.