3 - Avoid

taehyung focus:

jungkook was considered a 'fuckboy' by taehyung since he was known for sleeping around with most students around school but never stayed in contact the day after.

how was it fair to use people like that and throw them away when you're done?

"damn tae, your ass though..." the familiar ravenette let his dark eyes roam the older's body mischievously.

"y-you pervert! don't say things like that about me!" the boy hated how his heart never failed to skip a beat at his comments.

no one had ever said things like these to taehyung before or given him so much unwanted attention, it only left him confused.

the chestnut haired had never been the overly talkative type, his introverted personality led him to only having a few friends he kept very close to his heart.

of course, his looks stood out but he usually rejected anyone's confessions if they came up to him.

when someone named jeon jungkook transferred to his school and had a attitude like that, it was obvious he would be the center of attention.

taehyung closed his locker, his expression suddenly sullen.

"hey, what's wrong?" there was a hint of concern in the younger's voice but the said male shrugged it off.

"nothing. now leave me alone."

he began walking to class, not realizing that his words were as painful as taking an arrow to the heart.

🥀🥀🥀

jungkook ran his hand through his ebony colored hair, letting out a sigh before leaning against the locker behind him.

what was it that made him want to follow the older around everywhere?

was there something he was doing wrong? why was taehyung so determined to stay away from him?

why wasn't he like everyone else?

maybe jungkook wanted taehyung's attention more than anything because he was so unwilling to give it to him.

disturbing his train of thoughts he heard his most frequent fuck approach him.

"jeunggukie..." she bought the tone of her voice at least two octaves higher, jutted out her bottom lip into a pout.

her arms wrapped around his bicep, her cleavage pushing against him and full on display.

disgusting.

"get off eunbi, I'm not in the mood."

"but you love me, right?" right then she reached up to meet his lips with her own on her tip toes, not giving jungkook enough time to protest.

"what the hell-"

footsteps loomed over the two, but they quickly shifted backwards in surprise.

"sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys."

it was taehyung.

he had concealed the look of shock on his face well, his features relaxing into a blank expression like usual.

"jeungguk, let that loser go, you have me right?"

"get away from me." jungkook pushed her away hurriedly, straightening up and using the best of his efforts to ignore her irritating whining.

what bothered him most was that he didn't understand why his heart ached at the thought of taehyung seeing him with a girl so much.

🍃

jeon jungkook is just some player.

he avoided the thoughts in his head that told him over and over again that it was okay, it would be okay to let his guard down with someone like jungkook.

but taehyung knew that would only cause him pain in the end.

why isn't he like everyone else?

the two boys were unaware of what the future held for them, for now, they only knew how to question their erratic heartbeat.

thank you for reading :)❤