16 - Police

Jungkook POV:

He heard small footsteps coming towards him after the bedroom door creaked open.

"O-oppa? I h-had a nightmare again,can I sleep with you?" seo hyeon hugged the 'cookie' teddy bear closer to her chest as she rubbed her eyes.

"sure,cm'ere." jungkook tried to keep his eyes open and helped the little girl get on his bed.

Jungkook held his little sister close,covering the both of them with his blanket.

"Hyunie?"

"Hm?"

"how come you always carry the Cookie bear around?"

"don't you remember prince taehyungie gave this to you? It always helps me sleep and it makes me smile whenever I look at it." seo hyeon grinned and it was like the older could imagine her dimples in the dark.

"here,jeungguk. I got this cute bear for you from the store I was at the other day. taehyung handed the younger his little gift.

remember that cute brown bear with the black shirt on it saying 'cookie🍪'?

Jungkook remembered how happy he was when he received that little present from taehyung.

"oppa,why doesn't taehyungie oppa come to our house anymore?"

"Uh-he's just busy with work.

Taehyung POV:

After telling jimin about his break up,he went home and slept all day.

his best friend was shocked and couldn't believe it,altleast taehyung got a shoulder to cry on.

Jimin POV:

the next day at school~

he was looking everywhere for a particular dark raven-haired boy and when he spotted him,he walked faster.

Of course Jeon Jungkook had Eunbi on his lap and was laughing at yugyeom or something.

"jeon." Jimin rudely interrupted the younger's conversation and called out to him in a serious tone.

"how may I help you,mr.park?" eunbi flirtatiously said,twirling a hair strand around her fingers.

This hoe had a crush on Jimin and probably all the other hot guys in this school. She always tried to get his attention but of course,failed.

"sorry,but I came to talk with jungkook,not you."

Jungkook gently (a/n:roughly👺) pushed eunbi off his lap and got up.

"what do you want to talk abo-"

Jimin grabbed the other boys wrist and dragged him out of the classroom.

taehyung wasn't paying attention since he was sleeping soundly on his desk after crying about jungkook and eunbi,yet once again.

"woah,what the fuck! calm down, midget."

"calm down?! you want me too what?" jimin yelled but slowly realized that he still didn't know the reason why this bastard broke up with his best friend yet.

"okay,sorry but-do you have any fluffing idea of how much you made taehyung cry?!" jimin exhaled deeply and stopped pacing infront of the younger.

"tae is at his worse right now and you're laughing it up with lee eunbi at the back of the classroom!why did you seriously break up with tae,jeon?"